4 Best Hostels To Stay In Grazalema Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Grazalema Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Grazalema Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grazalema Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grazalema Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Grazalema Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Grazalema Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Grazalema Andalucía:
Albergue Rural de Algodonales
Albergue Rural de Algodonales is a guest house located just outside the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. The property is set in a country house with fireplace and 2 terraces.Each room features tiled floors and access to shared bathroom facilities. The property offers a shared kitchen, barbecue facilities, and a lounge with a flat-screen TV. An array of activities can be arranged with the property, including mountain biking, hiking and canoeing in the Sierra de Grazalema.Algodonales is 8 minutes’ walk away from Albergue Rural de Algodonales. Ronda is 19 mi away while the beaches in Málaga are 56 mi away. There are some Roman ruins just 2.5 mi from Algodonales. You can drive to Seville and Jerez in just over an hour.
I loved the place. We stayed in the last floor, and we had access to the terrace on top with the fabulous view of Algodonales and Zahara de la Sierra.
Even if the showers and the toilet were shared this was not an inconvenient. Everything was very clean.
The host was very nice, she gave us a lot of useful information about the surroundings.
- Location was perfect for getting to other white villages. The scenery was fantastic and the town had a few good local restaurants/cafes. A perfect budget friendly place with all the necessities (full kitchen, patio, pool, common area, etc.). Staff showed us to a short hiking route just above the town, which we did and really enjoyed.
- They have a spacious communal area and a beautiful terrace and garden.
Great beds, lovely welcoming from Yolanda. Value for money is unbeatable. I spent 8 nights there and wouldnt hesitate to do it again, I think thats as good as it gets
Being a hostel standard its all you can wish for.
- The Hotel is located not far away from the village centre. There are parking spaces to find in the near street. The Hotel is clean and quiet. The kitchen is good equipped. Quiet neighbourhood. The village is a very good start point to explore other “pueblos blancos”. Free wi-fi available as well. Good value for money.
- I loved the place. We stayed in the last floor, and we had access to the terrace on top with the fabulous view of Algodonales and Zahara de la Sierra.
Albergue Inturjoven El Bosque
This youth hostel is a converted watermill, in the Andalusian town of El Bosque, one hour’s drive from Jerez. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Albergue Inturjoven El Bosque has a rock climbing wall, and organizes outdoor adventure activities, like caving, rafting and archery. Located in the Sierra de Grazalema, it is an ideal location for exploring the Grazalema Nature Reserve.The Albergue offers heated triple dormitory rooms. Each dormitory has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. You can either share the bathroom facilities and dormitory with others, or use it as a private room for 3 people.The El Bosque Hostel has vending machines and meals are available on request. There is also a lounge area, where you can meet other hostelers.
- La ubicaciön, la habitación silenciosa.. q incluya el desayuno..
- El colchón era muy cómodo. Por haber reservado con booking, teníamos toallas y una pequeña bolsita de aseo con tiritas, esponja, peine y jabones, entre otras cosas.
- Las camas son muy cómodas y el entorno espectacular!!! Repetiré seguro
- El lugar donde se encuentran las instalaciones es ideal como punto de partida para varias experiencias en la zona y el Parque Natural
- Su ubicación y el detalle de la persona que nos atendió en recepción,que nos cedió su aparcamiento.
Albergue Los Molinos
Set in an old flour mill, Albergue Los Molinos is located 1.6 mi from Ronda City Center. This hostel offers free WiFi in all public areas, and shared barbecue facilities.This hostel offers beds in 4- and 6-bed dormitory rooms, including access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared lounge with a fireplace, bar, dining area, and games room. There is also a shuttle service available for an extra charge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and canoeing.There are several bars, restaurants, and shops in Ronda, a 15-minute walk from Albergue Los Molinos. Ronda Train Station is 1.8 mi from the property, and Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 20-minute walk away.
- The view from outside the hostel is unbelievable… and if your daring you can hike all the way up to the waterfall under the bridge. So nice ?
- Location! Loved being down below the town by the river. Loved the cozy fire. The owners were very sweet. I just wish I spoke Spanish.
- The location of the hostel is quite picturesque. The rooms were quite nice from inside and had all the amenities.
- The bunks are the best! They are solid and you don’t feel the person above flopping around. I didn’t even know there was a gal in the bunk above me until the following morning. I’ve been staying in dorms for two weeks and have not had a single night’s good sleep. Here I was finally able to get good sleep in a room with 6 other people! Of course I had ear plugs but overall the other people that stayed here were very respectful. The people that run the place are very friendly and accommodating. The food was good and a much better value than anything I had in town. The location is very quiet and relaxing and has an epic view of the bridge.
- The staff are friendly and the view is breayh taking
Casa Duende del Tajo
Offering 3 terraces with stunning views of the Puente Nuevo Bridge and the Tajo River, Casa Duende del Tajo is located in Ronda. It features a well-equipped shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.The bright Casa Duende del Tajo offers double, twin and triple rooms with shared bathrooms. Toiletries are provided.There is spacious lounge area with comfortable sofas and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and microwave.Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area. You can also drive to the Sierra de Grazalema or the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserves in approximately 1 hour.
- Amazing views! Location can’t be beat! Would come back & stay longer next time.
- Literally (not figuratively) might be the best view in Ronda, at least of the bridge.
- The location is super good. The view from the shared terrace is stunning.
The view from the apartment and sunny deck can’t be beat!
The owner was so kind in adjusting our dates of stay when I made a mistake when booking online.
- The location of this apartment was really exceptional. The view from our balcony was second to none for viewing the amazingly picturesque bridge that serves as old-town Ronda’s romantic core. Within walking distance of the many attractions that this historic town has clustered within it, and around the corner from “restaurant row”, we had little trouble getting the most out of our stay in Ronda. Marcos was attentive to some of our more unusual needs, providing us with a timely ride to the Sevilla airport, hours away, by calling into service his charming son-in-law – thanks, Marcos!!
Top Hostels In Grazalema Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Grazalema Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Grazalema Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Grazalema Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!