4 Best Hostels To Stay In Gistaín Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gistaín Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gistaín Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gistaín Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gistaín Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gistaín Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gistaín Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Gistaín Aragon:
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
Surrounded by Pineta Valley, Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart is located in Bielsa, on the foothills of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The charming hostel offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The stone building features colorful rooms with a private bathroom including a bidet and hairdryer. There is a TV and a balcony with impressive mountain views.Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart has a terrace and shared lounge, and the restaurant serves characteristic Spanish cuisine. There are ski facilities available, as well as a tour desk.The property is located by Cinca River, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes in France are 30 minutes’ drive away. Huesca is 81 mi away, while Boltaña is 30 mi from the property.
The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The room was nice, very clean, and the breakfast out of this world. Would go back there any time. A first class place!!
- Rooms face away from the busy road; so it is quiet at night for a good sleep. The Personal speaks a little bit English; but makes up for it with extreme friendliness. The breakfast incl. in stay is very! good.
A comfortable room in a gorgeous village with fabulous views from our window. Excellent large breakfast included, eggs, bacon, cakes, fruit the works.
The whole area was incredibly beautiful.
After leaving we realised we’d dropped a passport somewhere !
They searched the room and found it and were very helpful sending it on to our next destination via Express post, they had to go to a near by village to do this but they were very obliging and dealt with it all straight away. I have it again and I’m extremely grateful for all their help !!!
It is really worth of upgrading a room or requesting a room with the balcony. The view from our balcony was amazing – straight to the beautiful village of Bielsa and the mountains. Only few minutes walk to the centre of the village, where are restaurants, shops and supermarket. Basic, but very nice hostal with extremely friendly staff, even if they didn’t speak English. They have suggested us to park our motorcycle under the roof of a tent, as it was out of the season and they didn’t use that part for the outside tables which was great, as it was a heavy rain that night.
The dinner at the hostal’s restaurant was great, as well as breakfast. They also have menus translated into English, which was great.
Overall, a very nice stay and we would love to stay there again.
- Good location on the edge of a small village an ideal place to stay for the Pyrenees from either country. Owner made room for the motorcycles and was very helpful and accommodating. Food was spot on and value for the money. Very clean and tidy.
- The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
Albergue Borda Miguela
Located in the countryside village of Saravillo, Albergue Borda Miguela offers shared and private rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating and mountain views. It features an on-site bar and restaurant.The private, quadruple rooms include a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Guests in the shared dormitories have access to shared bathrooms and can rent bed linen and towels.Albergue Borda Miguela has a shared TV lounge for guests, as well as a garden. Its restaurant serves traditional local cuisine.Ordesa National Park is 30-minute drive from the hostel. Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes can be reached in 50 minutes by car, across the French border.
- Location has incredible views. Very nice staff. Very cheap for what you get.
- Located in a nice scenic village. Nice food in restaurant
Las habitaciones son amplias. Reservamos tres literas y nos asignaron una habitacion completa de seis.
El desayuno fenomenal
- La ubicación es increíble y el resto todo perfecto
Le calme et surtout la simplicité du gîte ( idéal entre amis)
Dîner et petit déjeuner simple et efficace
Albergue de Liri
Offering a barbecue and terrace, Albergue de Liri is located in Lirí, 10 minutes’ drive from Castejon de Sos, in the Aragon Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue de Liri features free WiFi throughout the property.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter, including skiing and horse riding. Aramón Cerler Ski Resort is 20 minutes’ drive away, while Benasque is 9.3 mi from the property.
super friendly staff
good location if you looking for Aneto
Super nice and helpful staff
Very quite location
Great place to stay if you going for Aneto
- Lo mejor la ubicación y la relación calidad/precio. En general buenas instalaciones, cómodas y limpias.
- Todo estaba limpio, el pueblo muy bonito, la carretera para llegar está muy bien.
- No tiene concina! Tiene servicio de restaurante no puedes hacerte de comer!
- super friendly staff
Albergue Pájaro Loco
Located in Castejón de Sos, Albergue Pájaro Loco has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castejón de Sos, like skiing.Benasque is 9 miles from Albergue Pájaro Loco.
- La cercanía de la anfitriona. Una mujer muy simpatica.
- El desayuno, cena y la habitación estaba genial. Hacía calorcito y el trato fue estupendo. Muchas gracias, volveremos pronto.
- Relación calidad precio buenísima, ambiente acojedor y baños comunes muy cómodos y en muy buenas condiciones.
- La mujer es majísima y todo está muy limpio, y caliente.
- El personal, muy amable, franco y natural, el restaurante con una cocina sencilla y riquísima y la ubicación.
Top Hostels In Gistaín Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gistaín Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gistaín Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gistaín Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!