4 Best Hostels To Stay In Fonsagrada Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fonsagrada Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Fonsagrada Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fonsagrada Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fonsagrada Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Fonsagrada Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Fonsagrada Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Fonsagrada Galicia:
Albergue Pension Porta Santa
Located in Baleira, in a building dating from 2017, Albergue Pension Porta Santa has a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a TV. Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave and a stovetop. At ALBERGUE PENSION PORTA SANTA, every room comes with air conditioning and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lugo is 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Staff was pleasant and provided laundry service which was a time saver for tired travelers.
- Fabulous place! Feel right at home. Clean, Mery is a great host! Would definitely stay here next time.
- Good choice to stay after a long day of walking along El Camino Primitivo
It’s a brand new Albergue. I had a private room and it was awesome.
The vending machine was well stocked as well.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable, very cute little town, nice and helpful staff. Also very nicely designed.
Located in Pesoz, the hostel features a garden and shared lounge. The hostel provides mountain views, a playground, and free WiFi is available.At Pesoz, all rooms have a closet. The accommodation has certain units with river views, and every room comes with a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pesoz.Taramundi is 28 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Mesa, Albergue Miguelin provides a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hostel.At Albergue Miguelin, each room has a closet.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Cangas del Narcea is 30 miles from Albergue Miguelin. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 70 miles from the property.
- The,cleanliness of the facility and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff
- This is the best possible place to stay in La Mesa. Great staff, AMAZING food, and beat rooms in the area!
The property is awesome with very clean bathroom. Its highly recommended
We stayed during our’ Camino and the hot shower is definitely help relive tiredness
Very nicely done, all round.
Freshly made jam & butter for breakfast. Also bought some home grown blueberries too!
Loved everything! Fabulous Albergue. Facilities amazing. Staff very friendly and helpful. .Thanks Conchita and the other lady (sorry i didnt get her name )
The food was also great and a lovely outside sitting area.
Albergue Miguelin has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in La Mesa. The property has free WiFi.At the hostel, each room includes a desk. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Albergue Miguelin have a mountain view. All rooms come with a seating area.Cangas del Narcea is 30 miles from the accommodation. Asturias Airport is 70 miles away.
- The facilities were absolutely terrific — spotlessly clean and comfortable in every way. After a long day on the Camino Primitivo, the hot shower (with a tile bench no less!) was amazing. The room and Pilgrim’s Menu was a great value as well!
On the Camino Primitivo route.
Beautiful setting and facilities.
Good food & friendly staff.
- Albergue muy nuevo con unas instalaciones fantásticas, amplias y acogedoras.
- personal super amable. !!La comida Riquisima. La wi fi excelente
- Todo, la atención de la Sra es Increíble, las instalaciones son una maravilla, el ambiente es un pedazo de cielo, realmente Increíble.
Top Hostels In Fonsagrada Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Fonsagrada Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Fonsagrada Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Fonsagrada Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!