4 Best Hostels To Stay In Fanadix Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Fanadix Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Fanadix Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fanadix Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fanadix Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Fanadix Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Fanadix Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Fanadix Valencia Community:
Located in Moraira, just 1,000 feet from the beach, La Marina features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sports area and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is also a cafeteria and dining area.Benidorm is 17 mi from La Marina, while Calpe is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from La Marina.
No reviews yet.
Casa Antiquary is offering accommodations in Benitachell. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hostel provides a Pizza restaurant.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Casa Antiquary also have free WiFi, while some rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Benidorm is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Calpe is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 57 miles from Casa Antiquary.
No reviews yet.
Youth Hostel Jávea
In the center of Jávea, and 1.5 miles from the beach, the Youth Hostel Jávea has bright, air-conditioned dorm rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a modern, shared kitchen and many outdoor activities are available.Simply decorated, the dormitory rooms have bunk beds and bed sheets. Towels can be rented on site and lockers are available. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The shared kitchen features an oven and a ceramic stove, as well as a dining area. A laundry service is available for a fee.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area, such as surfing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and climbing. The staff can provide information on these activities and they also rent out snorkeling equipment and underwater cameras.Guests can visit the Marine Reserve at Cabo de San Antonio, a 15-minute drive away. Alicante Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- The nicest hostel I have ever been, the rooms and common spaces are just beautifully designed and comfortable, the staff is super sweet and you can really enjoy it there, both to relax and to explore the city and the whole region. Great map and tips from the staff helped me to see the most incredible things around:)
- Super lovely staff, awesome kitchen, nice outdoor terrace area to sit in the evening, area to hang out beach towels/swimming stuff. This hostel was so nice it makes me want to work there!
Lovely outside area
- Anna, Jon, Daniel,Claire – exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, really welcoming. Beautiful old house in great location in heart of old town. Highly recommended.
- This hostel was one of the best I’ve stayed in. The kitchen blew me away because it is so well designed and equipped for hostel use. The common areas are very clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Big lockers for your bags and lots of space in the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff who gave me great recommendations about visiting the beaches – I’d recommend the kayaking at Granadella. Big clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Would stay again for sure.
Rincón De Pepe
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Rincón De Pepe is located in El Castell de Guadalest. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. The rooms include a TV, and certain units at Rincón De Pepe have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Benidorm is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Calpe is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Amazing location,quite,staff helpful but unobtrusive.great value for money.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean comfortable room with gorgeous soft white towels. Fantastic view from terrace and bedroom.
We visited Benidorm the first day and Calpe the second. Acceptable distances.
Quiet place with nice view. Basic conditions and comfort.
They also have restaurant: great food and service.
Esta en un lugar con unas vistas inigualables,
El personal es increíble, muy simpática y servicial. Nos ofreció todas las comodidades de las que disponía.
La habitación, a pesar de no ser muy amplia, es muy cómoda.
La comida de mediodía, buenísima. Recomendable la carne a la brasa.
En su conjunto, es un sitio totalmente recomendable.
- El trato exquisito y la relación calidad/precio
Top Hostels In Fanadix Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Fanadix Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Fanadix Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Fanadix Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!