4 Best Hostels To Stay In Espolla Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Espolla Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Espolla Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espolla Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espolla Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Espolla Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Espolla Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Espolla Catalonia:
Alberg Costa Brava
Alberg Costa Brava is located in Llançà, and it features a garden with hammocks and free WiFi throughout. This well-equipped hostel is by Llança Train Station, 10 minutes from the beach.The hostel offers access to a shared kitchen and barbecue facilities. Guests can relax in the communal lounge and games room.The Alberg Costa Brava has a 328 ft² terrace. The hostel prepares packed lunched upon request. There is free public parking nearby.Alberg Costa Brava has an excellent setting in this popular resort on the Costa Brava. Cap de Creus is a short drive away. The surrounding countryside and mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling.
- The breakfast and courtyard was amazing.. I’ve met wonderful people, whom i cannot forget. It was amazing!. If there’s a chance, I’ll go back!
Everything was great
Comfortable beds, a big bathroom, cute atmosphere and a quiet beach.. I like kind people who work here and feel myself at home. I will definetely come back
- A truly exceptional hostel perched on a hill on the edge of town, right next to the railway station. It has a quiet garden, a nice kitchen and comfortable beds. It also serves one of the best hostel breakfasts I’ve ever had. Highly recommended.
- Super friendly staff. They gave really good recommendations for restauranrts and further acommodation in other cities.
- Everyone was super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you.
Ca n’Oliver in Pontós features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 22 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 18 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Nou 1935
Located in the center of Cadaqués, Casa Nou offers a private room with kitchen facilities. Free WiFi is available. Free public parking is possible nearby.The room includes a TV and a private bathroom.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 mi away. Public parking can be found 500 feet away.
comfortable, warm, centrally located,very nice host, all the details to make the accomodation practical and pleasant?
- Very quaint & tiny, tucked away from the bustle of the beach. Terrific for 1. Staff very helpful.
We were in the large bedroom on floor one and it was more like a studio flat – a sofa area, tv, little kitchen and everything you’d need to stay much longer than the 1 night we did – new washing up packs, beach towels, loads of shampoo…even dogs bowls! The owners had also left a lovely gift pack in both the bathroom (slippers, a helpful kit for either men or women) and in the kitchen (a massive box of goodies for breakfast and snacks).
The nearest beach is 1minute walk. The centre of town is 3minutes. There restaurants and cafes absolutely everywhere (which also accept dogs).
Complementary drinks and small breakfast in the room.
Great location and staff super friendly. They kept our bags at no cost until the bus departure so we could wonder around free of baggage.
- Location was great, by the beach, nice restaurants and a spar supermarket. Room was comfortable and complimentary snacks and coffee capsules were a nice touch.
- comfortable, warm, centrally located,very nice host, all the details to make the accomodation practical and pleasant?
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
La Rectoria d’Albanyà features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden in Albanya. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Roses is 27 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Figueres is 15 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
- L’ambient cordial, agradable. Se sent la Muga de fons que ajuda a dormir. Un bon brou i una bona carn d’olla ressusciten el caminant.
El paisaje era muy bonito
Todo estaba muy nuevo
La comida muy buena y con buena presentación
Cenas caseras con producto excelente, cocinado con gusto en un ambiente amable y tranquilo. Perfecto para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza. Tomarte una cerveza en la plaza de la iglesia románica con unas patatas bravas.
Solo nos faltó disfrutar de su cielo nocturno que dicen que es fantástico, pero las nubes lo impidieron.
Top Hostels In Espolla Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Espolla Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Espolla Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Espolla Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!