4 Best Hostels To Stay In Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Erjos-el Tanque Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
Surrounded by nature and set on the outskirts of Buenavista del Norte, Albergue de Bolico features free WiFi and panoramic views of Teno Rural Park.This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 mi from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 mi away.
Great place with an amazing view
Good facilities and nice people
Comfort ok (bunk beds)
Trails starting from there
- incredible location, very comfortable and cozy atmosphere
- Brautiful big lobby/common space. Vending machine for snacks and instant meals. Well equipped kitchen. Awesome views on nearby mountains.
- Quiet, under the mountains close to Masca. Really close to the sea as well, amazing views. Amazing skye with the stars (We saw a masive shooting star). Nice kitchen, all clean, nice reception, they said they are there normally until 7/8 pm (as we were a bit late). Quiet, comfortable bed and hot shower.. Close to some restaurants (we went to one walking so we could drink some wine and it was 10 minutes. Nice restaurant, good food and good price).
- Very clean place, beautiful surroundings, nice lady at cleaning/’check-in’..
- Great place with an amazing view
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was very good ! Bed was really comfortable !
- Its the best hostel i’ve ever been) Nice facilities, tasty breakfast, cosy room. And the most important thing of course its crew) Very open minded interesting people surrounding you all the time you stay here) And is not far from cueve del viento, that you have to visit while staying in Icon) Good and cheap food also here in the cafe about 2 minutes walk)
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- new toilet with super hot water!amazing terrace with jacuzzi! great breakfast!
- The hostel staff were very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations for things to do, places to visit.
Located in Garachico, in a building dating from 2016, Trevejo Hostel has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. At Trevejo Hostel each room has a seating area.Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Adeje is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff very kind and helpful. Very clean and functional kitchen. The free-to-use laundry machine is a great advantage.
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- Clean. Bed are divided into sets of four. Great water pressure in the shower.
- The hostel is located in small village cute village, very close to a park and volcanic beaches. It is very clean, the staff are friendly and helpful. There are a great kitchen and terrace.
It is a relatively small, but very cozy and friendly hostel. It is spotlessly clean and equipped with brand new furniture, mattresses and linen (mostly from IKEA 🙂 ).
The staff is really friendly and helpful.
It is possible to cook in the huge kitchen, and a nice dinner, cooked on the spot, also brings the guests together.
Twin Fin Surf Camp
Featuring an on-site surf school and outdoor swimming pool, Twinfin Surf Camp is located 1.2 mi from Callao Salvaje. It offers free WiFi, shared lounge and shared kitchen.Dormitory rooms have bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities.The garden includes a min-skateboard ramp and barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and hammocks. Cycling, hiking and diving are popular in the surrounding countryside. Car rental and bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 17 mi from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- I loved the view from the balcony. The staff were very friendly, but professional, as well. It was very clean. The whole atmosphere was very positive and friendly.
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Best vegan food I ever eat. Lot of activities going on so if you do not have any plan they can arrange for you various activities as surfing, yoga and much more. Very nice people in hostel.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
Top Hostels In Erjos-el Tanque Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Erjos-El Tanque Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!