4 Best Hostels To Stay In Elosu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Elosu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Elosu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elosu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elosu Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Elosu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Elosu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Elosu Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koikili Aterpetxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ochandiano, 21 mi from Bilbao.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- Spacious room with good choice of nearby bars, restaurants to eat; tasty healthy breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The staff / owners are really attentive and amazing people. They have a profound knowledge of the region and were very helpful. Definetely a place to relax, enjy nature, away from the usual touristic spots but with an inmense range of possibilites, from hicking to swimming, trekking, and all of that with the outstanding bask country hospitality and food.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
El Albergue de la Catedral
El Albergue de la Catedral is centrally located next to the cathedral in Vitoria-Gasteiz. The hostel offers a terrace with tables and chairs, free Wi-Fi and dormitories with free lockers and cathedral views.Dormitories are heated and feature wooden floors and a balcony. A shared bathroom with a shower is located inside each dormitory. Sheets are provided, and towels are available for an extra cost.There is a communal kitchen and dining room, and you will find lots of restaurants nearby. The hostel has vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a TV and reading room. Public parking is available nearby for an extra cost.
- Great, clean and spacious building. Staff were especially helpful.
- Card key device for access in the hostel/room. Bathroom inside the room.
- Perfect location, close to everything worth seeing. Nice and well cleaned rooms. Very good for the price.
- very clean, very central in the heart of the old town, great size kitchen and lots of seating area in the dining room and in the lounge
- Friendly helpful English speaking staff, excellent location, safe
Arantzazu Aterpetxea is located in Oñate, 17 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 24 mi from Zarautz.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A shared bathroom is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Getaria is 25 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea, while Estella is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea.
- Very kind and helpful welcoming. Easy check-in and checkout. Modern and clean facilities.
- Brand new modern hostel good showers they left out breakfast
Todo perfecto y el trato realmente EXCELENTE la amabilidad y profesionalidad de Joseba extraordinario
No dudaría en repetir
- Joseba nos hizo sentir como estuviéramos en nuestra casa, ademas de hacernos de guía por las instalaciones y el maravilloso entorno de Arantzazu. Sin duda recomendable y para repetir.
Современный и чистый хостел, новые кровати, чистое белье, раздельно душ туалет, быстрое оформление заезд/отъезд, большая столовая, кухня (холодильник, кофе-машина, микроволновая печь, тостер, столовые принадлежности), всегда доступно хлеб, масло, молоко, джем, печенье, чай/кофе. Хорошее расположение. Рядом большая парковка.
Особая благодарность Joseba – очень замечательный, доброжелательный, любознательный и отзывчивый человек.
Помог нам с расселением и организовал нам быстрый ужин в местной таверне,
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Located in Arantzazu, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a garden. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Selected rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea.
- Un alojamiento en plena naturaleza, tranquilo y con un gran anfitrión.
- El lugar, la atención, la limpieza. Es un lugar completamente recomendable.
La habitación tenia un tamaño adecuado y dos ventanas bien situadas, la cama era bastante cómoda.
El precio bastante ajustado.
Zona del jardín ideal para tomar el aire o desayunar.
Wat een geweldige lokatie, Echt fantastisch. Warm Onthaal. We hadden ons wel vergist in de afstand van de bus (ov) naar deze plek, 2,9 km steil omhoog lopen is niet te doen (hahaha). Gelukkig heeft de buurvrouw ons naar boven gebracht, maar we hadden ook kunnen bellen met de eigenaar.
De avondmalen waren van zeer hoge kwaliteit…. ik zeg vijf sterren en zeker doen. TOP!!!
- Muy cordial y cercano ,cumplió todas las expectativas que quería y alejado de la civilización .
Top Hostels In Elosu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Elosu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Elosu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Elosu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!