4 Best Hostels To Stay In El Verger Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Verger Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Verger Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Verger Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Verger Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Verger Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Verger Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In El Verger Valencia Community:
Youth Hostel Jávea
In the center of Jávea, and 1.5 miles from the beach, the Youth Hostel Jávea has bright, air-conditioned dorm rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a modern, shared kitchen and many outdoor activities are available.Simply decorated, the dormitory rooms have bunk beds and bed sheets. Towels can be rented on site and lockers are available. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The shared kitchen features an oven and a ceramic stove, as well as a dining area. A laundry service is available for a fee.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area, such as surfing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and climbing. The staff can provide information on these activities and they also rent out snorkeling equipment and underwater cameras.Guests can visit the Marine Reserve at Cabo de San Antonio, a 15-minute drive away. Alicante Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- The nicest hostel I have ever been, the rooms and common spaces are just beautifully designed and comfortable, the staff is super sweet and you can really enjoy it there, both to relax and to explore the city and the whole region. Great map and tips from the staff helped me to see the most incredible things around:)
- Super lovely staff, awesome kitchen, nice outdoor terrace area to sit in the evening, area to hang out beach towels/swimming stuff. This hostel was so nice it makes me want to work there!
Lovely outside area
- Anna, Jon, Daniel,Claire – exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, really welcoming. Beautiful old house in great location in heart of old town. Highly recommended.
- This hostel was one of the best I’ve stayed in. The kitchen blew me away because it is so well designed and equipped for hostel use. The common areas are very clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Big lockers for your bags and lots of space in the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff who gave me great recommendations about visiting the beaches – I’d recommend the kayaking at Granadella. Big clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Would stay again for sure.
Mar i Vent
Set just 200 feet from Piles Beach, Mar i Vent offers shared rooms and use of common areas and a fitness area.There is a dining area which offers daily set menus and options for guest with special diets. Guests can also use a microwave and toaster to prepare their own food.Many water sports are offered on the beach by the hostel.Valencia can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Terra Mítica Theme Park is around 50 minutes’ away by car.
- Its almost on the beach and every day was hot. Whats not to like? Got a sea view room for the 1st time. No kitesurfers on the beach. Found the new development by oliva and the 1 storey holiday cottages.
- Very good place to relax just in front of a wonderful beach.😊
- The staff were really amazing.. helping us as much as possible.. all for extraordinary good value
Тихо, море практически в шаге и слышно шум волн
Доброжелательное отношение персонала
Está en la playa, desayunando se ve el mar y desde nuestra habitación también
Éramos dos personas y nos tocó una habitación individual de dos camas
Casa Antiquary is offering accommodations in Benitachell. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hostel provides a Pizza restaurant.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Casa Antiquary also have free WiFi, while some rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Benidorm is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Calpe is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 57 miles from Casa Antiquary.
No reviews yet.
Located in Moraira, just 1,000 feet from the beach, La Marina features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sports area and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is also a cafeteria and dining area.Benidorm is 17 mi from La Marina, while Calpe is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from La Marina.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In El Verger Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Verger Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Verger Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Verger Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!