4 Best Hostels To Stay In El Pito Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pito Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Pito Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pito Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pito Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Pito Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Pito Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In El Pito Asturias:
Cudillero Hostel is located in Cudillero and features free WiFi, a garden and a furnished terrace.Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
- The hosts are very helpful and kind. The whole property provides really an excellent value for money.
- Close to camino and Cudillero, good place to rest.
- Modern, clean, and bright, the comfortable room of two bunk beds (and wonderful shower!) was exactly what I needed as respite after a day on the Camino! The staff are friendly, there are cooking and washing facilities and space to sit outside. Really excellent value for money – highly recommended.
- We booked two beds in a 3-bed dormitory and we’ve got the whole room for ourselves. Great laundry place.
Alamar Salinas House
Alamar Surf House is located just 650 feet from the beach in the charming Asturian town of Salinas. This stylish guest house offers daily activities such as horse riding and surfing lessons.The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 22 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Everything.. Beautiful house with big spacious rooms . Bathroom was also huge with nice decor.. Laura Ashley design wallpaper.. Breakfast was delicious and set us up for a long walking day on the Camino de Norte…
Lovely location near the beach, you could see the sea from our top floor room. Comfortable bed. Huge bathroom and good space in our bedroom. Nice area to walk along the beach promenade.
Lots of sweet and savoury options on the breakfast buffet.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- La casa es preciosa, las habitaciones muy bonitas y la cama muy cómoda y confortable. El desayuno es abundante y completo. El personal es muy atento y amable.
Surfhouse Salinas is set in Salinas, 15 mi from Gijón. The property offers beds in shared dormitory rooms.Surfhouse Salinas features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Oviedo is 16 mi from Surfhouse Salinas, while Avilés is 2.2 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- We stayed in Surfhouse Salinas for one night in September. The hostel was nicely decorated and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. The location was good with good access to the beach.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
El Pez Escorpion
Located in Salinas, El Pez Escorpion has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Gijón is 21 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- It has everything it takes to have an amazing stay. Really friendly staff with great recommendations to surf around Asturias. Great breakfast. Slackline and hammocks on the garden, outdoor showers for when you come back after the surf. Great chillout space with amazing surf books. I am definitely recommending it to all my friends!
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
- Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
Top Hostels In El Pito Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Pito Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pito Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Pito Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!