4 Best Hostels To Stay In El Palmar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Palmar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Palmar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Palmar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Palmar Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Palmar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Palmar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In El Palmar Andalucía:
Hostal Francisco Alferez
Located right on the beachfront in El Palmar, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. Each bright, air-conditioned room features sea views, a TV and a private bathroom.The Francisco Alferez’s restaurant serves homemade Andalusian cuisine and specializes in fish and seafood.Hostal Francisco Alferez is 4.3 mi from Conil de la Frontera and 31 mi from Cádiz. Jerez Airport is around an hour’s drive away. Local area information is available from reception.
- The location is great! Great room, clean. I highly recommend this place!
The hotel’s ten metres from a lovely beach and the restaurant is very good, albeit a bit pricey (the breakfast, which is extra, is a bit sparse).
Having explored the resort, the hotel looks like the nicest in the area.
All in all we enjoyed our stay on this part of the Atlantic coast.
- The position was excellent – the view from the balcony wonderful
Hotel room was basic but clean and offering a great view of the beach.
Really friendly staff.
One of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world.Both lunch and dinner excellent and great value.
- Terrace with view over the sea; Location just over the beach; restaurant/food; staff and owners very friendly
Arena Hostel Boutique
Located in the City-Centre of Conil de la Frontera, Arena Hostel Boutique provides rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared lounge.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Arena Hostel Boutique.Cádiz is 28 miles from the accommodation, while El Puerto de Santa María is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 43 miles from Arena Hostel Boutique.
-absolutely friendly staff
-modern, hudge rooms
-nice bathroom which has everything you need
-the shared kitchen is amazing
- I’ve had an amazing stay at the hostel! Javier was the best host you can imagine and even helped me out when I lost my passport. I can only recommend the hostel for a stay!
- Friendly helpful staff. Great views from the rooftop, tasteful design and clean.
- Very good hostel, very nice and caring owner. A good place to meet people, feeling like family, you meet people in the kitchen or on the great terrace. We had good talks and sitting together every night with nice and open people.
- Very clean, very friendly and helpful owner. Perfectly located. Not too far from the beach and very close to the town center.
- -absolutely friendly staff
Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa)
Located 350 feet from sandy Los Caños de Meca Beach, Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) features an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop solarium with sea views. Free parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) have a colorful decoration and offer mountain or sea views. They all feature a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided, and ironing facilities are available on request at reception.Numerous bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) is on the Costa de la Luz Coast, 1.2 mi east of Cape Trafalgar and 20 minutes’ drive from Vejer de la Frontera. The closest airport is in Jerez de la Frontera, 1 hour by car from the property.
- Staff person Ines is very kind and friendly, she always helped us with whatever we needed.
Great organic breakfast with the best homemade bread that I’ve tasted in Spain.
Really helpful staff with helpful local knowledge. There are some great restaurants within walking distance and the beach is five minutes away.
- Great location (right across the beach), very clean room. Beautiful roof terrace with huge beds to chill and enjoy the view. Very attentive owners (he was constantly fixing and cleaning the property). The pool is super clean with a few sun beds around it.
- Muy amables. Nos permitieron alojarnos antes de la hora prevista y la decoración es maravillosa.
- El gusto con el que estaba decorado, el mantenimiento de una gran variedad de plantas, la exquisita limpieza y las grandes vistas que se disfrutan desde la terraza.
Factory Rooms Barbate
Offering free WiFi, Factory Rooms Barbate is located in Barbate. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, ticket service and organizing tours for guests.Conil de la Frontera is 16 miles from the hostel, while Chiclana de la Frontera is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 56 miles from Factory Rooms Barbate.
- The place is new, very stylish and comfortable. Thr owner is lovely and very helpful, which for.me makes a big difference and the experience much better.
- Great place, lovely view over the river estuary and to the mouth, very clean
- Good hostel, thanks to Sandra for everything, she is really helpful!!
- The woman who works at the hospital was excellent, super friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable, although a bit tight for space for a family of four, and quite poor lighting to read by.
- Estaba muy limpio, la gente encargada era muy maja, tiene unas terrazas impresionantes
Top Hostels In El Palmar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Palmar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Palmar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Palmar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!