4 Best Hostels To Stay In El Barcenal Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Barcenal Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Barcenal Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Barcenal Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Barcenal Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Barcenal Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Barcenal Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In El Barcenal Cantabria:
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Beautiful property with friendly staff. Washer & dryer available. Lovely garden & great location!
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
- Amazing place. Spacious. Clean. Artistic. Creative. Thoughtful with details. Great location. Was doing the camino as single female and felt so relaxed.
- We were staying in an old convent in the center of town. The guy at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was great.
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- I have no words, incredible stay. Beautiful property and I can’t thank the staff enough for their guidance in arriving and during my stay. A wonderfully peaceful trip, with clean and spacious rooms. Thank you!
- After a long drive the manager/owner was so helpful and the location was so relaxing prior to getting to the ferry the next day.
- La habitación estaba muy bien, y el personal que nos atendió de 10! Nos hizo un planing de fin de semana en base a nuestras preferencias. Muy recomendable el lugar.
- La atención personalizada de parte de Borja, el propietario del hostel, que hace sentirse al viajero como en su propia casa. Excelente.
- Super limpio, calefacción fantástica, agua caliente de maravilla, Borja simpatiquísimo.
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and Suances, Hostería Fimar offers rooms with mountains and sea views. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- El trato muy bueno,la habitación,limpieza y ubicación excelente .
Top Hostels In El Barcenal Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Barcenal Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Barcenal Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Barcenal Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!