4 Best Hostels To Stay In Cutiellos Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cutiellos Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cutiellos Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cutiellos Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cutiellos Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cutiellos Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cutiellos Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Cutiellos Asturias:
Cudillero Hostel is located in Cudillero and features free WiFi, a garden and a furnished terrace.Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
- The hosts are very helpful and kind. The whole property provides really an excellent value for money.
- Close to camino and Cudillero, good place to rest.
- Modern, clean, and bright, the comfortable room of two bunk beds (and wonderful shower!) was exactly what I needed as respite after a day on the Camino! The staff are friendly, there are cooking and washing facilities and space to sit outside. Really excellent value for money – highly recommended.
- We booked two beds in a 3-bed dormitory and we’ve got the whole room for ourselves. Great laundry place.
El Campo de Petra
El Campo de Petra is located in Grado. Among the various facilities are a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Every room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near El Campo de Petra.Oviedo is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Martín de Teverga
This youth hostel is located in the center of San Martín de Teverga, a village in the Ubiñas La Mesa Nature Reserve. The hostel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Accommodations at Albergue San Martín de Teverga is in heated dormitories with mountain views. Each comes with bunk beds and lockers. There are shared bathroom facilities. Some dormitories have a balcony.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. Guests have use of a communal dining room with microwave.You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Somiedo Nature Reserve and the Bear Valleys are nearby.
- We stayed in the hostel in San Martin for one night in September. The hostel is in an incredibly beautiful location in the heart of the mountains. There are lots of opportunities for outdoor activities and you can hire bikes from the hostel for a reasonable price. The man that runs the hostel is lovely and helped us out when our car had a problem by taking us to the nearest garage. He also made us a lovely breakfast and was very knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall we had an amazing stay and would happily return!
En general el estado del albergue, muy bien cuidado y muy limpio.
Pero destacaría sobre todo la atencion y amabilidad de las personas que nos atendieron, dispuestas en todo momento a facilitarnos cuantas cosas les requerimos.
- La actitud de personal, super amables y el que me dejaran en una habitación sola
- Estupendo albergue y gran atención por parte del personal, muy amable en todo momento y siempre a disposición. Las habitaciones, baños y duchas estaban perfectamente limpios.
- Estuvimos muy cómodos ya que por disponibilidad pudimos gozar de una habitación para nosotros solos. Los WC limpios y servicio de desayuno completo. La ubicación es muy buena y el servicio encantador.
Albergue Turístico La Peregrina
Located in Oviedo, within 1.3 miles of Bullring and 1,800 feet of Plaza de la Constitución, Albergue Turístico La Peregrina provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Plaza de España and around 1,200 feet from Campoamor Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like State Tax Administration, Universtiy of Oviedo and Oviedo Cathedral.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile from Albergue Turístico La Peregrina. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Right on Gascona street. The most popular nightlife street in Oviedo. Easy access with keys and registering and leaving.
Every bed had a plug and a light, also most beds were separeted by curtains, giving extra privicy.
The toilets were spotless, very very clean
- I liked the staff very much, they were helpful, friendly and polite. It was very close to the bus station, in walking distance, it is also right in the middle of literally everything. There are bars in the road where the hostel is but they were friendly and with family and I wasn’t bothered by any noise at all. I liked the showers, always clean and hot and there was an outside drying area too. There was also a table where you could sit and have your meals. There are large lockers by each of the beds.
Fuimos en temporada baja y había pocas personas.
Es un gran cuarto con marineras separadas por cortinas y lockers. Amplio y limpio. Ambienta dispone una cocina con lo escencial.
- Los horarios para entrar y salir son flexibles. Todo muy limpio y cómodo. Ideal para unas noches en la ciudad. Su lugar es muy céntrico.
Top Hostels In Cutiellos Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cutiellos Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cutiellos Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cutiellos Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!