4 Best Hostels To Stay In Cruïlles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cruïlles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cruïlles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cruïlles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cruïlles Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cruïlles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cruïlles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Cruïlles Catalonia:
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Alberg Solidança Hostel is located in Palafrugell, 3.1 mi from Llafranc Beach and 3.7 mi from Tamariu Beach.Alberg Solidança Hostel features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 mi from Alberg Solidança, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Great deal for the price and in a good location. After 4 months of traveling this was a great place to stay for a week and recharge. It was a lovely big garden with chairs, sun beds and a hammock. Nice big kitchen to cook meals in too. It’s just a short bus ride to all the wonderful beaches and the GR92 hiking trail. If you want to do Costa Brava on a budget, this place is for you and staff are very friendly and willing to help.
The staff were very friendly, the space incredible. Very relaxing. If that’s what you need is fantastic. I repeated my stay and went back a few days later!
More people should try it!
Everything! Very helpful staff, excellent facilities, amazing building, yummy breakfast, yummy figs from the fig trees in the yard,…
I’m a breastfeeding Mum and they kindly let me store the pumped milk in the freezer and collect it even after the check out! Hats off for that!!!
- Our stay here was amazing!!! Everything was perfect from the rooms and the facilities and the kind staff. The abbey is so romantic and charming. Location is also great, near the town center with a bustling market every sunday. Also near the bus station and the bus stop that brings you to the beach. Would highly recommend this place!! Muchas gracias!
this was the best place I’ve ever stayed at. the hostel is in an old monastery and inside looks exactly like a castle. I was walking insinde the building (tall rooms, large corridors) and I was feeling like in a movie.
in the back it’s big garden and a hammock as a bonus 🙂
I’d definitely stay here again 🙂
Hostal Alberana is set in the village of Verges and offers rooms with balconies. It has free parking, free Wi-Fi and a bar on site.Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 mi from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 mi of the property.
- Nice Personal, helpful and the rooms are very clean.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Set a few steps from Girona city center, Cerverí features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Overall, a youth hostel type property and an excellent value. Shared bathroom facilities are not the same on every floor. Some showers have better temperature controls and some sinks do not have hot/warm water so if it matters to you then explore bathroom facilities on other floors. Friendly staff, excellent, centrally located near main tourist attractions with (food) stores and restaurants located on same block.
- Value for money , walkable distance to the great cathedral,
Cerveri is a simple hostel, with a perfect location just in the Center of Girona.
Food store and pharmacy right next to the Hostel.
Rooms are simple and beds are comfortable.
In a high season may be too warm, because no air condition, but still good choice for this price.
- This was a hostel type establishment. We are seniors and did not realize we had booked a hostel.We had a bedroom with six bunk beds. Bring your own towel. Staff was friendly. We had their buffet breakfast which was similar to a US hotel breakfast. The ages of the other guests were mixed, some very young late teens and some other seniors.
Very worth it for short stays or large groups
FANTASTIC location especially for the price
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Mas Pagès is located in San Esteban de Guialbes. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Mas Pagès.Girona is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Roses is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Mas Pagès.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Cruïlles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cruïlles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cruïlles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cruïlles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!