4 Best Hostels To Stay In Colsa Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Colsa Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Colsa Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colsa Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colsa Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Colsa Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Colsa Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Colsa Cantabria:
Albergue Las Indianas
Set in a beech forest and offering a restaurant, Las Indianas is located in Villar, 1.9 mi from Campoo de Suso. It features a garden and a sun terrace with mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms offer views of the mountain and come with heating. Bathrooms come with either a bathtub or a shower.At Las Indianas guests will find a restaurant serving traditional dishes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and trekking.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from las Indianas, in the center of Campoo de Suso. The property is a short walk from small rivers and waterfalls. Skiing is also popular as the Alto Campoo slopes are only 7.5 mi away from the property. Reinosa in the High Ebro Valley is 7 mi away. Santander Airport is a 1-hour drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Good value for money in high season, amazing landscape around. Free and easy parking nearby. About an hour away from Santander by car.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
- El trato, la cocina, ubicación, relación calidad precio.
El pueblo en el que se encuentra y la amabilidad del
- Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal, WLAN überall gute Verbindung
Albergue La Torre
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Torre is set in Santiurde de Reinosa and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a bar and a ski pass sales point. The property provides ticket service and a tour desk for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santillana del Mar is 28 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 38 miles away.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. They also made a nice meal for us in the evening when we arrived.
- Loved the simple rustic style and time spent around the table over meals with other travellers.
- The location, friendly helpful owners and spectacular mountain views. The evening meal was delicious among friendly fellow guests, and the bedroom was spotless and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again given the opportunity.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Suances is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We liked the lady who runs the place. We liked the house itself we loved the cleanliness but we did have a problem closing a velux roof light during a rain storm. Parking outside was great.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
Top Hostels In Colsa Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Colsa Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Colsa Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Colsa Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!