4 Best Hostels To Stay In Colonia del Sacramento Colonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Colonia del Sacramento Colonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Colonia Del Sacramento Colonia:
El Viajero Colonia Hostel & Suites
El Viajero Colonia Hostel & Suites is located in Colonia del Sacramento, just 8 miles from Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Very kind staff, nice building and very good price for the bike rental (a must-do in Colonia). Totally recommend!
- Appreciated having my own room and bathroom for so cheap. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good access to historic section.
- Amazing location. Price is good. You can use the kitchen as well.
- Clean, good beds, big room, nice terrace, good location and common areas.
+ good breakfast
+ good matrazes
+ close to bus station and fairy and also to the center
+ good wifi
Hostel & Suites del Rio
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel & Suites del Rio offers accommodations in Colonia del Sacramento.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- breakfast was amazing ! the price of the accomodation in hostel is very cheap, given all the prices in Uruguay.
- One of the guys that work in the hostel eas very nice and helpful, he was very friendly. He let us leave our bags in the hostel and use the showers if we needed, even when we already did the check out.
- The hostel is very clean and in a good place. The people who wark there are very nice and helps you in every thing you need. All the facilities are in a good shape. It was really great to stay there
- Very comfortable hostel. Dorm beds are comfy and air conditioned. Sufficient bathrooms outside the dorms. Good hot showers with strong water pressure. Fast and reliable WiFi. Located in the historic part and is easy to walk around. Kitchen has all the necessary utensils for making a meal though the stove is a little small.
- Best cost benefit! really good facilities, specially the bathrooms/toilets.
Celestino Hostel B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Celestino Hostel B&B offers accommodations in Colonia del Sacramento, just 8 miles from Santa Teresa.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
-Upstairs out door area
– 1 helpful staff member
- Location was good, not far from the historical area and a few shops and restaurants around. Lots of common space with tables and chairs inside and outside.
- Friendly staff and good location. Close to main Street, old city centre and bus terminal.
- Great location. Walking distance from the ferry terminal, bus terminal and the historical centre. Outdoor common areas, indoor common areas. We were allowed to leave our bags there prior to check in, as we arrived on the early ferry. Good shower with hot water (not that we needed it). Nice and quiet, although that may be down to the fact that alcoholic drinks cannot be brought into the hostel.
- The staff were lovely, really welcoming. lots of outside space especially upstairs where you can chill in the sun. I do believe there is so much more potential to the hotel if they put a bit of money towards it. The room was basic but comfy and clean, could do with more lighting. It was really quiet and was a perfect nights sleep!
- -Upstairs out door area
Hostel El Español
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hostel El Español is located in Colonia del Sacramento in the region of Colonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Although the girl we first met in the reception didn’t speak any English and could not operate the AC she was nice enough to let us keep the control to adjust temperature during the night. We learnt to communicate and she gave us help when we needed it.
- The things I enjoyed the most were the location and the staff.
- The location is good, close to the historic center and the bus terminal
- Good location halfway from bus terminal and old city center, nice courtyard, 4 clean bathrooms, kitchen. We had the dorm to ourselves that night, it was calm and comfortable. Helpful staff.
- Incredibly basic. Staff had no English. My door shut locked with me inside and has to get help through the window, was told to sleep with the door open. Showers were lovely warm. Breakfast was a basket of bread.
Top Hostels In Colonia Del Sacramento Colonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!