4 Best Hostels To Stay In Castañares de Rioja La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Castañares de Rioja La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja:
Residencial El Cuartel
Located in Grañón, Residencial El Cuartel has barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a toaster and a fridge. At the hostel, each room is equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at Residencial El Cuartel.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.Haro is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Ezcaray is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The lady who ran the place was lovely…it’s a rural location so very quiet…
- I liked this place. In quiet location and dated furniture etc. but served my needs well.
- The owner, Fernandez, was very kind and helpful indeed. He even looked up timetables and gave us a lift to the bus when my wife had injured her knee. Huge thanks!
- Owner had room heated for us on a cold day. Nice to arrive to a warm room
- Friendly manager, short walk to village centre, quiet rural location. Nice food in village bar opposite church
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Located in Viloria de Rioja, Refugio Acacio & Orietta offers a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shuttle service, while a bicycle rental service is also available.All guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Refugio Acacio & Orietta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Viloria de Rioja, like hiking.Haro is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- A lovely quiet refugio different from the hustle and bustle of many albergues. Orietta and Acacio took well care of us, and the community dinner was great. The old house is carefully restored maintaining its traditional character, and provides good space, especially the washrooms are very comfortable. A real highlight on the journey 🙂
- Acacio y Orietta, una pareja que no te dejará indiferente, que te acogerán en una casa encantadora que han construido con sus manos y su ilusión.
- Eine kleine gemütliche Herberge, gemeinsames Abendessen mit Acacio & Oriette gegen Spende, Wohlfühecke. Hier sollte man einmal übernachten.
- Los hospitalarios maravillosos. Calor de hogar y de familia. Exquisita la comida. No te provoca salir de allí. Un lugar diferente a todos los demás en el camino. Ha sido mi favorito. Impecables las instalaciones, limpio, fresco, cómodo y cálido.
Located in Belorado, Hostel.B provides a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Burgos is 29 miles from Hostel.B, while Haro is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The hospitality was wonderful and the private room was awesome. I highly recommend this place!
- Wow, I picked right in Belorado! Hostel B is fabulous. There is a great little store in it with provisions for snacking, meals, and drinks as well as a “pharmacy vending machine.” The owner is a charming man who loves to cook and the meal was fabulous – probably the top rated pilgrim menu that I had on the Camino. Oh, and it definitely was the best wine I had with a pilgrim menu! I stayed in a private room with a private bath and that was a real treat! There were towels and soap and shampoo!
- I’m traveling as a pilgrim on the Camino. Maria was friendly and very responsive. She did everything. WiFi is extremely important while walking the Camino and their WiFi is strong and free. The rooms are very clean as are the bathroom facilities. There are no bunk beds, which I appreciate. The optional dinner for 11 euros is excellent and far exceeds its cost. I’m very happy that I chose HostalB for my first night on the Camino. Ultreia!!!
- Owners very friendly and accommodating! Amazingly clean and comfortable. Slept like a baby!
- Great ambience, food and service. Washed our clothes after a long day on road.
Albergue Cuatro Cantones (Exclusivo para Peregrinos)
Located on the Camino de Santiago, Pilgrimmage Route, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones offers shared rooms with free WiFi, an on-site restaurant and a swimming pool open all year round.Each dormitory has access to a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.
Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones counts with laundry service and free yoga classes in summer seasonGuests can enjoy the homemade meals offered in the on-site restaurant, and a buffet breakfast. You will also find a shared fully-equipped kitchen.Burgos is 29 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones, while Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 14 mi from the property.
Location was easy to find and convenient to food store.
- Everything! They care about pilgrims ! Food is yummy!
- Excellent facilities, lovely sunny backyard to sit in after a camino day. Dinner and breakfast in own restaurant excellent. Highly recommend this albergue.
- Ran by a sister/hostess and brother/chef team that do a magnificent job.
- The hostel lady was very friendly and helpful. As I was doing the Camino de Santiago and had some leg issues she was very helpful providing me the info of the hospital and bus schedule. I felled she really cared about her quests something I missed in a lot of other albergues.
- Location was easy to find and convenient to food store.
Top Hostels In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!