4 Best Hostels To Stay In Casamaría Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Casamaría Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Casamaría Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casamaría Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casamaría Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Casamaría Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Casamaría Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Casamaría Cantabria:
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We liked the lady who runs the place. We liked the house itself we loved the cleanliness but we did have a problem closing a velux roof light during a rain storm. Parking outside was great.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña is located in Turieno. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some have a garden view.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the hostel can find nearby.Potes is 0.8 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 66 miles away.
- They were really helpful with my luggage and with helping me with directions and advice and so forth. The rooms were also very cute and cozy, and they were very understanding of my needing to leave early in the morning and set it up so that I could, even though it was before check out time.
- This place was super awesome. Besides being really nice and mountain lodge looking, the staff was super helpful with storing my luggage (they let me keep it there one day free of charge and come back for it the next day when I stayed with them again) and letting me leave early, before normal checkout time, so I could catch the bus.
- We found the hosts to be incredibly hospitable (despite our lack of Spanish) and we loved our 3 night stay. It was peaceful, very clean, relaxing and the facilities were good. Excellent location – walking distance to Potes and close to Fuente De.
- Lovely hostel, easy to reach from Potes! (10 min walking from the bus station). The place was kind of basic but very clean and the bed was really comfy. Breakfast was okay with various cakes, bread, fruits, cereal, coffee and beautiful view!! There was a terrace to sit outside if you wished. The staff were very friendly. One day, as I was leaving for the mountains earlier they made a pack-lunch to take with me! Gracias!!!
- good breakfast available after 9:00. large Double room with on suite, very large balcony. Cooking facilities.
Albergue La Estación
Albergue La Estación is set within Llanes FEVE Railway Station in the town center, 650 feet from the beach. It has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a communal lounge and kitchen.Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Not far from restaurants
- Location, right at train station, very quiet, small, quiet rooms with coded locks on doors which is great for some privacy/control, spacious common sitying/kitchen area, very friendly, helpful staff!
- Close to the station, clean bathroom, kitchen with everything you need, nice staff
- Personable staff and opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Close to center
Very clean and comfortable
- Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Top Hostels In Casamaría Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Casamaría Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Casamaría Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Casamaría Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!