4 Best Hostels To Stay In Campos del Río Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Campos del Río Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Campos del Río Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campos del Río Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campos del Río Murcia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Campos del Río Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Campos del Río Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Campos Del Río Murcia:
Albergue La Estación de Alguazas
Albergue La Estación de Alguazas is offering accommodations in Las Barracas. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. The property features a restaurant.Guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. At the hostel all rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Estación de Alguazas can find nearby.Staff at the reception can provide assistance around the clock with guidance on the area.Murcia is 9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 38 miles from Albergue La Estación de Alguazas.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Pancho
Located in Sangonera La Seca, Hostal Casa Pancho offers accommodations with free WiFi and a bar.The country house offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hostal Casa Pancho.Murcia is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Torrevieja is 48 mi away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 32 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Casa Verde
Only 0.9 mi from the center of Murcia, La Casa Verde is set in a lush garden with palm trees. The hostel offers a variety of workshops and classes, including aromatherapy and pilates.The small rooms at La Casa Verde are each designed in a unique way. All rooms have a fan and heating, and some rooms have a private bathroom.There is a bar in the garden, where guests can relax and enjoy live concerts. La Casa Verde has 2 lounges and a porch with a multifunctional games room, including board games and a DVD player.La Casa Verde is about 1 hours’ drive from the Mar Menor beaches. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hostel.
I absolutely loved everything!!! The best if you want to relax and chill out!!
The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, the place I’d so super clean and we’ll maintained, the terrace is just the best option for relax, so Green and open minded.
The free breakfast was a great surprise, even vegan or gluten free people can find at least something. Not that much, but considering that shops are closed on a Sunday, at least something to get you started.
The rooms ate so cozy and it’s so quiet during the night that you can hear your own breath.
In my opinion, the best hostel in Europe I’ve been so far, and I’ve been to loads.
If you wanna chill out, this place is the best!
Extremely isolated from all the noise of a city. If you love to have tranquility during your stay, this is the place to go.
There is an outdoor bar within property and rooftop terrace with ample space if you’d like to have your own food and drinks outdoors.
- Quiet location on the edge of Murcia with large, well equipped bathroom. Fairly good cooking facilities. Good for someone who wants to relax away from noise, traffic and lots of other people
- Nice friendly place with great views from the roof terrace and pleasant café/bar in the garden (run separately).
- Amazing place and amazing people. Really a good place to stay.
- I absolutely loved everything!!! The best if you want to relax and chill out!!
The Cathedral Hostel
This modern hostel is located in Murcia’s old town, just 650 feet from the cathedral. It offers bicycle rental and air-conditioned dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared bathroom.The Cathedral Hostel features ornate floor tiling. Many of the dormitories have a private balcony.In 5 minutes you can walk to Glorieta Square by the Segura River, where you can find the Town Hall. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away, and the hostel offers a shuttle service on request.
- I liked the nice smell of the bed 😀 Everywhere was so clean and smelled so good. I liked my roommates and the location is superb.
- Clean and easy kitchen, hostel very quiet and low temperature inside
- It was probably off peak season, as I was the only one in the female dormitory room for my entire two night stay. I have stayed here before and everything is still as nice as my last stay! The woman at the front desk was different since my last stay but was just as helpful and kind!
- Its right by the city center. Only a few mjnutes walk and u can find everything- food, historical monunents, beautiful architectute 😀 The place is comfortable and extremely clean. The price is amazing. totally worth it
- The setting was very welcoming and a comfortable place for me to meet people for my brief stay.
Top Hostels In Campos Del Río Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Campos del Río Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Campos del Río Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Campos del Río Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!