4 Best Hostels To Stay In Callantsoog Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Callantsoog Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Callantsoog Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Callantsoog Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Callantsoog Noord-Holland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Callantsoog Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Callantsoog Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Callantsoog Noord-holland:
Located in Den Helder, within 1.7 miles of Den Helder and 3.3 miles of Royal Navymuseum, Uitzicht provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The hostel features family rooms.The hostel has certain rooms that include garden views, and each room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at Uitzicht.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
- relaxed hostel type accommodation with all required facilities.
- the breackfast was good! position is very nice, in the middle of the flowers fields. The room was big. Internet OK.
The staff were lovely- kind, generous, helpful.
Free access to washer and dryer.
Great location- easy access to bus and trains, 10 minute bike ride to beach, 20 minute bike ride (or quick bus trip) to coast where you can take a ferry to the next island.
- prijs/ kwaliteit was zeer boven verwachting. zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame gastvrouw
- Vriendelijke en behulpzame gastvouw. Goede verzorging, uitstekende locatie!
Traditioneel zeilschip Actief
Located within a 12-minute walk of Royal Navymuseum, Traditioneel zeilschip Actief in Den Helder features a number of amenities including a terrace. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while some units at the hostel also provide guests with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Traditioneel zeilschip Actief can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Den Helder, like cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 52 miles from Traditioneel zeilschip Actief.
No reviews yet.
Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar
Located in the center Alkmaar with the well-known cheese market around the corner, Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar offers free Wi-Fi access in all public areas. The main shopping street is within a short walking distance. Guests can rent bicycles at this accommodations. Also there is a bike/scooter shed.Each basic room comes with a bathroom that is fitted with a shower and toilet. Kings Inn has a hotel section and a hostel section.At Kings Inn you will find a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The hostel is 100 feet from National Biermuseum and 650 feet from Dutch Cheesemuseum.Alkmaar railway station can be found within 2,650 feet and it provides direct connections with the center of Amsterdam. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away. The property offers parking at an extra cost. Storage places for motorcycles are also offered.
- Excellent location, helpful staff, friendly, nice atmosphere, clean everything and everywhere. Restaurants, musea. performances all available/
- Our hotel room was directly beside the canal in a converted warehouse. Although small, the room was very well designed with a glass door opening to the outside and good sized window. The breakfast was quite complete and well presented. The staff was very accommodating in storing our bicycle and in replacing a non-functioning reading lamp immediately. The location is right in the heart of historic Alkmaar.
- Helpful staff in giving me an extra pillow for my broken arm. Also picked a nicer room on our second stay. Loved the location— we could just park the car in the garage and travel around town by foot or train.
- Great place, interesting hostel. Clean bathrooms, cool common area, very friendly staff at the front, great access to Alkmaar village and about 10 min walk to train stop. Had a great time!
- I love it! The bedroom was very clean and the bathroom too. The staffs were friendly kindly and helpful! We had a problem with the time to get to the hotel. We called the hotel and they were very nice and let us do the check-in after the deadline.
Centrally located on the island and within walking distance of the center of Den Burg, this inviting Stayokay Hostel Texel is popular among groups and individual travelers alike. Free WiFi is available.With the beach just 3.7 mi away, a variety of sights and activities on the island and playing/sports fields surrounding the hostel, there’s never a dull moment.The hostel features a new interior design concept and features modern facilities and rooms with private sanitary facilities. Packed lunch service is available at the property for a surcharge.
- Amazing breakfast, decent rooms, friendly staff and great location,
- I loved the place, it was a lot of light and colors. The staff helped us a lot with very good tips. Breakfast was delicious and with vegetarian options.
- If you know the town of Texel, it will be easy to reach to this place, but it took a while for me to reach. But when I reached I was happy. The property is spacious and has extremely courteous staff. They helped me with the travel booking within Texel and did the bookings on my behalf. With respect to breakfast, they have a great range. They bake their own breads and you are served breads straight form the oven. Remember this is eco hostel and they have maintained it extremely well. If I am visiting Texel again, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here once again.
- Everything is perfect. Staff is nice, friendly, helpful. Everything was clean. The breakfast is AMAZING, and typical Dutch!!!!
- Close to the town but still felt like it was away from traffic and noise
Top Hostels In Callantsoog Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Callantsoog Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Callantsoog Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Callantsoog Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!