4 Best Hostels To Stay In Cala en Bosch Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala en Bosch Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cala en Bosch Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala en Bosch Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala en Bosch Menorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cala en Bosch Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cala en Bosch Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Cala En Bosch Menorca:
This pleasant family establishment in Menorca is situated in the historic quarter of Ciutadella in, a city declared a site of great historic and artistic importance.The simple rooms ideally complement the tranquil feel of the city. Meet other travelers for a drink at the hostel bar, or bond over a meal at the restaurant.Use the Hostal Ciutadella as a base from which to discover the ancient city by foot, including monuments built in a range of styles and charming squares. Roam down to the port, or marvel at the 13th-Century Cathedral in the historic quarter.
- Excellent location, in the old town, very clean and the staff were wonderful, right next to Placa le Palmes where you can sit, have a coffee and watch the world go by. Only 5min walk to the Cathedral, do check out the fish restaurants down by the harbour, you can get good set menus of the day for 20 euros.
- The staff was friendly and helpful and the location is great right in the city centre. Walking distance from the bus stops / any other public transportation . Recommended !
- Lunch and dinner are good values. Friendly staff works hard to accommodate.
very friendly and helpful staff,
- Very friendly staff, great location. Quiet room to side street. Great stay.
Hostal Residencia Menurka
One of our best sellers in Ciutadella! Hostal Residencia Menurka is in a quiet part of Ciutadella, next to Alfons III Square and 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. This family-run guest house offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, all rooms have a fan and a private bathroom with amenities. There is a TV, safe and work desk. Most rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and terrace. Room service is available and the hotel has a vending machine for drinks.The Menurka offers luggage storage and a laundry and ironing service. You can hire a bicycle or car from the tour desk. Public parking can be found nearby.
- Exceeded expectations. Very clean, well decorated and with roof terrace, with amazing views open to all!
- The room, the location…everything was very clean and the cleaners very nice. the staff was also nice, when it was there…
- We loved the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. The room was really nice and the ved quite comfty. Location was a bonus. Breakfast was quite rich and had different choices. There is a free parking nearby.
- Amazing and really helpful staff and tasty small breakfast, accommodation is really close to city center. I enjoyed it here a lot 🙂
- Considering the price, the property was excellent. Clean, comfortable, centrallylocated, friendly staff
Hostel Menorca – Albergue Juvenil
1.1 miles from Cathedral of Minorca, Hostel Menorca – Albergue Juvenil is located in Ciutadella and provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within 2.1 miles of Ciutadella Lighthouse. The property is 3.5 miles from Naveta des Tudons.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a balcony with a city view.Punta Nati Lighthouse is 3.8 miles from Hostel Menorca – Albergue Juvenil, while Wind Fornells Windsurfing and Sailing School is 0.9 miles away. Menorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff. Handy to have the public parking nearby but you have to be savvy with getting the free spot and not a ticketed one.
- Fantastic location & very helpful staff. The rooms have air conditioning, but one of my roommates left the window open with her undergarments drying on the window sill… so I wasn’t really able to enjoy that, but that isn’t the hostel’s fault. The kitchen has everything you need & they sort their trash.
Great Hostel in Ciutadella Old town.
Super comfortable rooms. Clean shower rooms and toilets.
Big kitchen and dining area.
- This is the nicest hostel I have stayed at. Very quiet, but clean and great location.
- Nice quiet hostel. Good wifi, charging port and light at each bunk bed. Clean bathrooms. Large, well equipped kitchen. Friendly staff.
El Claustre de Ciutadella – Albergue Juvenil
Located in the quiet area of the old town of Ciutadella in Menorca, El Claustre de Ciutadella features a big terrace and library. The Cathedral of Menorca and the Plaza del Mercado are a short walk away.Rooms come with a fan. They feature seating area with a TV. The private bathroom offers a shower and free toiletries.Various cafes and restaurants are a short walk from El Claustre de Ciutadella. The coast of the Balearic Sea is 0.9 mi away. Menorca Airport is 27 mi away.
- Don’t expect more from a coven than what it is. But let yourself be amazed by its simplicity.
- Character of the beautiful convent and traquility and excellent location.
- Location, the place is quiet and the view for The Claustre is cute,
- You could hear a choir practicing in the evening, was bery beautiful.
- The location is most definitely the best part of this accommodation. You stay in the heart of the Ciutadella and it is truly beautiful! The church bells would ring and the sun would set and you feel like you are right where you are meant to be. The rooms are also spotless. Although it is referred to as a hostel, it seems more like a hotel, just without a front desk which is not a huge issue l really. It is a short walk to the bus stops, plenty of restaurants and shops to explore and it feels safe.
Top Hostels In Cala En Bosch Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cala en Bosch Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala en Bosch Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cala en Bosch Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!