4 Best Hostels To Stay In Brañosera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Brañosera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Brañosera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brañosera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brañosera Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Brañosera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Brañosera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Brañosera Castile And Leon:
Albergue Las Indianas
Set in a beech forest and offering a restaurant, Las Indianas is located in Villar, 1.9 mi from Campoo de Suso. It features a garden and a sun terrace with mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms offer views of the mountain and come with heating. Bathrooms come with either a bathtub or a shower.At Las Indianas guests will find a restaurant serving traditional dishes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and trekking.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from las Indianas, in the center of Campoo de Suso. The property is a short walk from small rivers and waterfalls. Skiing is also popular as the Alto Campoo slopes are only 7.5 mi away from the property. Reinosa in the High Ebro Valley is 7 mi away. Santander Airport is a 1-hour drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Good value for money in high season, amazing landscape around. Free and easy parking nearby. About an hour away from Santander by car.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
El pueblo en el que se encuentra y la amabilidad del
- Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal, WLAN überall gute Verbindung
- Las camas muy cómodas, el baño cumple perfectamente y la habitación es amplia (4 personas). El entorno genial. La atención del personal es muy buena.Los desayunos buenos, no se quedan cortos.(Las cenas las hicimos fuera).
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Pineda is located in Cervera de Pisuerga.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Aguilar de Campóo is 15 miles from Hostal Pineda.
Everything from checking in to checking out was a great!
Great value, satisfying breakfast included. The location was close to everything.
- Cooked us an evening meal even though the restaurant was closed
- Very clean and comfortable and convenient situation, with parking in the street right opposite the hotel.
- Todo genial… (instalaciones, limpieza, atencion de los dueños y un muy buen desayuno
- LIMPIEZA Y BUEN TRATO DEL PERSONAL. DESAYUNO BIEN.
- Everything from checking in to checking out was a great!
Albergue La Torre
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Torre is set in Santiurde de Reinosa and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a bar and a ski pass sales point. The property provides ticket service and a tour desk for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santillana del Mar is 28 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 38 miles away.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. They also made a nice meal for us in the evening when we arrived.
- Loved the simple rustic style and time spent around the table over meals with other travellers.
- The location, friendly helpful owners and spectacular mountain views. The evening meal was delicious among friendly fellow guests, and the bedroom was spotless and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again given the opportunity.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Albergue Los Sombreros
Albergue Los Sombreros provides rooms in Valdegama. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Los Sombreros.Reinosa is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Brañosera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Brañosera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Brañosera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Brañosera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!