4 Best Hostels To Stay In Beaverton Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Beaverton Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Beaverton Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beaverton Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beaverton Oregon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Beaverton Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Beaverton Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Beaverton Oregon:
HI – Portland Northwest Hostel
Featuring complimentary morning breads, jams, coffee and tea, this hostel is just a 10-minute walk from Portland’s Pearl District. Free Wi-Fi access is available at HI – Portland Northwest Hostel.Mixed dormitory rooms, female-only dormitory rooms, male-only dormitory rooms, as well as individual private rooms are available here. Each room comes with linens, and a shared bathroom. The dormitory rooms have individual lockers.Guests have the option to prepare their own meals thanks to a shared, full kitchen. Laundry facilities, bike rentals, and a 24-hour front desk are all available on site.A number of dining options are within a 12-minute walk. HI – Portland Northwest Hostel is just over 1 miless from Portland’s International Rose Garden, 2.5 miles from the Oregon Zoo, and just under 1 mile from the center of the city.Portland Union Train Station is a 4-minute drive, and Portland International Airport is 14 miles from the hostel.
- Very very clean facilities. Awesome location. Pubs/bars and Trader Joe’s are a 5 minute walk. 10-15 min walk to Powell’s Books. We didn’t realize that we got a breakfast voucher for each night of stay as well. Bagel with your choice of toppings and coffee/juice/tea. The guesthouse is in a cool heritage type home too.
The location is pretty great (close to many restaurants), there is 24/7 check-in and the bed was comfortable.
I have ordered a non-free breakfast in the café and it was delicious.
- My roommates were amazing and area was perfect location
- Loved the free bagels and coffee breakfast in the morning. Also had some great burgers for dinner at night! The room was so cozy and I thought the house was so nice and quiet.
- Staff member in the hostel as well as their behaviour awesome. They have cafe also which is providing good food. I like alot personally.
Travelers’ House is located in Portland, 1.9 miles from The Rose Garden Arena and 2.1 miles from Oregon Convention Center. It is also within walking distance of Historic Mississippi, Alberta Arts, and Williams Districts.There is a shared kitchen at the property and all room have a shared bathroom.This bike friendly property utilizes an automated check-in procedure. If guests would like to arrive before check-in time they are able to store luggage and use facilities until their room or bed is ready.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Lan Su Chinese Garden is 2.3 miles from Travelers’ House, while Voodoo Doughnuts is 2.4 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
HI Portland Hawthorne District Hostel
In Portland’s Hawthorne District, this hostel offers free breakfast with all-you-can-make pancakes, cereal with milk, or oatmeal. Free Wi-Fi access and bike rentals are available on site.HI – Portland Hawthorne District Hostel offers male-only, female-only, and mixed dorm rooms. Clean towels, linens, and a shared bathroom are provided. Air conditioning is available throughout the hostelGuests here have the option to prepare their own meals thanks to the shared, full kitchen. A shared lounge with a TV, laundry facilities, and lockers can all be found here.A number of restaurants and cafes are available within a 5-minute walk of the property. The Oregon Museum of Science & Industry is 2 miles away and downtown Portland is 2 miles from the hostel.HI – Portland Hawthorne District Hostel is a 20-minute drive from Portland International Airport.
- They harvest rainwater for their toilets! And have a bunch of other sustainable practices going on. Awesome!
- It’s PORTLAND …. just watch that show on Netflix called “Portlandia” … if you like that you will LOVE to stay here … for those that don’t may I suggest to get here when there are BLUE SKIES!!!
- The atmosphere was lovely, and the front desk people were extremely helpful and kind. And the soap in the shower was lovely.
- Gabriel Iglesias was Fluffy, and the weather was like a (rain) cloud.
- This hostel has charm and a very nice staff. Great location in an interesting part of Portland with many cafes and shops. Neighborhood is beautiful.
The Tropical Guesthouse
Located in Portland in the region of Oregon, 8 miles from Vancouver, The Tropical Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Aloha is 13 miles from Tropical Guesthouse Portland, and Hillsboro is 19 miles away. Portland International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- bc there wasn’t anything that I didn’t like….
- the staff was very friendly and very respectful especially for the price I would go there again whenever I was in the area
- Actually, I wasn’t really enamored of the place. The outside of the villa is really beautiful, but once inside it’s not so nice! It’s smelly dorm-style beds at an inflated price. For the same money at, say, a HoJo’s or Red Robin, you get your own bathroom, large bed and privacy.
- Had a prostitute staying in room for a few nights otherwise was ok
- Bus stop is directly across the street, to travel downtown. Train is not far. The staff member, on site (very short time) who made the arrangements for new visitors was very friendly and helpful with information. WiFi was available and allowed for internet searching. Dorm environment allowed for meeting variety of travelers.
Top Hostels In Beaverton Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Beaverton Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Beaverton Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Beaverton Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!