4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province:
Chedi View Hostel
One of our best sellers in Phetchaburi! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Chedi View Hostel is located in Phetchaburi in the region of Phetchaburi Province, just 21 miles from Cha Am. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles from Chedi View Hostel, and Haad Chao Samran is 10 miles away.
Very helpful staff! Easy tuktuk ride of 80-100 baht from train station. You can rent bikes at a good price to discover all the nice temples in the area. We biked to the cave tempel.
Go pick-up some street food at night and have dinner on the beautiful rooftop.
- The room and property and roof terrace are very clean and nicely decorated
A pretty location by the river, with large rooms. Hosts were lovely and helpful but not intrusive.
She made sure we got to see the fireflies in the trees at night 🙂
The communal eating area overlooking the river is a fab place to relax and has complimentary tea, coffee and even toast. The wifi signal is good over the entire site.
We found a good restaurant a 5 min walk back on the main road, but for more choice you could get a ride back into town.
Close (<10km) to both Amphawa and ThaKha markets.
- Very well thought out hostel! Great rooftop, facilities and welcoming staff.
- Near Khao Wang, center of the small town,the view and fancy style are impressed.All facilities are clean and neaty. Highly recommended!
- Very helpful staff! Easy tuktuk ride of 80-100 baht from train station. You can rent bikes at a good price to discover all the nice temples in the area. We biked to the cave tempel.
Mayom Hostel Phetchaburi
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mayom Hostel Phetchaburi offers accommodations in Phetchaburi.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Cha Am is 21 miles from Mayom Hostel Phetchaburi, and Kaeng Kachan is 27 miles from the property.
Good location, free bikes and you can rent a motorbike. The accommodation is beautiful: nice room with a balcony and a rooftop (for every guest) is available too. You will feel very safe there because of the electric locking system at the frontdoor.
At check-in we received a quick overview of Phetchaburi and got some recommendations for places to visit.
The owner was so nice to bring us to the bus station (thanks again)!
- Nice owner, very helpfull, felt like home. Took from and to buss station, gave recommendations. Free water and coffee.
- The room comes with private bathroom not shared bathroom cause on website said it s shared bath. So that it was soooo great and we love the view on rooftop such a beautiful view. Kindly owners Thank you so much!!
The place is veey clean with super atmosphere. Hosts are very nice, friendly and helpful. We could leave our luggage before check-in early in the morning,and also after check-out. Good location- near night market with delicious food, and city attractions. Also owner gave us a lift to train station.
We really enjoyed our stay 🙂
- We had a wonderful experience at Mayom hostel. The room was clean and well equipped. The staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable and made sure that we enjoyed our stay. Thank you!
- Good location, free bikes and you can rent a motorbike. The accommodation is beautiful: nice room with a balcony and a rooftop (for every guest) is available too. You will feel very safe there because of the electric locking system at the frontdoor.
THALAY Cha-am by THA
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in Cha Am, THALAY Cha-am by THA offers a co-living accommodation where guests can enjoy a relaxing stay while making use of a working space, seminar rooms or the activity area. Boasting sea views, free WiFi is offered in the public areas of the property.Offering both private and dormitory rooms, each unit features air conditioning. Towels and free toiletries are included for guests’ convenience.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Several attractions can be found nearby THALAY Cha-am by THA including Swiss Sheep Farm, 3.7 miles from the property, Camel Republic, 3.7 miles away, Santorini Park Cha-Am, 4.3 miles away and Premium Outlet Cha-am, 6.2 miles from the hostel.
- This place is excellent! It’s located on the 17th floors which the view is incredible. The ac works perfectly and the bed is really comfy! We totally love it. They also provide mostly everything you need. Breakfast is optional which we had no chance to try it, unfortunately. It is only 2 mins walk to the beach. At night you can find a cool truck bar near the hostel.
- Soft bed. Private room was spacious and comfortable. Air con was nice and cold.
- Amazing value for money, one of the nicest places I’ve stayed. Highly reccomend whether you’re travelling cheaply or not. Very chilled out hostel with brilliant views, a minute from the beach and use of a outdoor pool.
Breakfast was fantastic, the setting/ location was amazing too.
Ample space to chill and read/ watch a movie/ take in the view.
Staff were polite and helpful.
The view from the 17th floor is so stunning. Plus the facilities where you can sit and relax are just awesome. The music playing the whole time added a more enjoyable and calming experience.
Walking distance from the sea. Feels safe. The staff are wonderful people. Very helpful and friendly.
There’s a pool on the 2nd floor and a fitness center on the ground floor.
In addition to, the place is just a motorcycle ride from the train station.
ME HUG Hostel&Restaurant
Located in Phetchaburi, 22 miles from Cha Am, ME HUG Hostel&Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles from ME HUG Hostel&Restaurant, and Haad Chao Samran is 11 miles away.
- Good location in quiet part of City. Convenient house. Be aware there is no more bar&restaurant. You can count on help of the staff, they organised a taxi etc.
- It was my third time to go to Petchaburi and my first time staying with Me Hug Hostel. I have to say that the experience was very pleasant comparing to my previous visits. The staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of the place made me feel relaxed and chilled out. Food and beer was great especially for hanging out with friends. Great location too!
Great location! markets, attractions, van station nearby.
Stable & fast wifi
Nice & helpful staffs
Good light breakfast
Cozy & clean bed
- Just 5 minutes walking from bus station and to the cable car to the historical park is the best benefit. The place is nice, clean and convenient for dining-in. The staffs are friendly and helpful.
- Wenn Personal da war, waren sie nett und haben versucht zu helfen.
Top Hostels In Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Huai Sua Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!