4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province:
Located in Udon Thani, 0.4 miles from CentralPlaza Udon Thani, Whereder Poshtel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.UD Town is 0.8 miles from Whereder Poshtel, and Udon Thani Rajabhat University is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Udon Thani Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Oldie and Sleepy Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oldie and Sleepy Hostel offers accommodations in Udon Thani, just 1,150 feet from CentralPlaza Udon Thani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. UD Town is 0.6 miles from Oldie and Sleepy Hostel, and Udon Thani Rajabhat University is 0.6 miles from the property. Udon Thani Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very nice owners. They let me stay and pay by day because i wasn’t sure how long i would be there. they also offered to store my luggage
- This is the best hostel ive ever stayed at! So chill, so friendly, feels like a second home to me
- Owners are more than friendly, you can feel like home there ! Rooms are very clean and the location is just perfect near to everything !
- I loved this place and I still regret that I did not stay longer there! It is so calm and close to public transport! Thanks for letting me draw in the Lobby.
- Amazing hostel. Came back to Udonthani just to stay here! Tong and Pear are the best hosts you can imagine. They regularly arrange activities for the guests, like for example Rooftop Jazz on Sundays. In short, it’s like staying with family!
La Malila Hostel
Located 1,700 feet from CentralPlaza Udon Thani in Udon Thani, La Malila Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.UD Town is 0.4 miles from La Malila Hostel, and Udon Thani Rajabhat University is one mile away. The nearest airport is Udon Thani Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Thai Chaba Backpackers
One of our best sellers in Udon Thani! Thai Chaba Backpackers offers accommodations in Udon Thani.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Udon Thani Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Really nice hostel. The owner was super helpful. The twin room is big, really cool atmosphere with the beds on the ground and some décoration. Even it is on side road, it is quite. Breakfast included with eggs, toasts, jam, coffee!
- Located at one of the main street. Cleanliness. Very friendly hosts.
- Very friendly hostess, nicely decorated budget accommodation, good shower, excellent communication, clean and tidy
- We stayed in the 4 bed room. Super spacious, comfortable beds. Alexio was amazing and picked us up from the bus station and organised our trip to the red lotus lake. Short walk into the centre.
- The owner is a really really nice lady, she helped us out a lot, let us use her motorbike and gave us tips for the area and Events. The room (Twin Bedroom) was pretty, with comfortable mattresses and nice blankets and sheets. We had good airconditioning and a Fan in addition, so the temperature was okay to:) if i’m coming back to this authentic City i’ll definitely go stay there!
Top Hostels In Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bo Nam Udon Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!