4 Best Hostels To Stay In Balsicas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Balsicas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Balsicas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balsicas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balsicas Murcia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Balsicas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Balsicas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Balsicas Murcia:
Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Alcázares, Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor features water sports facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Guests at Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor will be able to enjoy activities in and around Los Alcázares, like hiking.Murcia is 30 miles from the accommodation. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Mar Acuatic
Albergue Mar Acuatic provides accommodations in Los Alcázares. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Murcia is 32 miles from Albergue Mar Acuatic, while Torrevieja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent location,very clean and great value for money
- Great location. Easy to find and park. Nice welcome and everything explained. Very clean and quiet. Plenty of very hot water. Superb beach front location with fabulous long promenade.
- I just needed a bed for the night and this was perfect. Excellent price,Friendly staff, clean, comfortable.
- The location is great, just next to the beach. We have been attended so well by Diego. Thank you.
- Está en primera línea de playa. ¡Sales en bañador y toalla, cruzas el paseo y estás en la playa! ¡Y el precio! Reservando con mucha antelación, pero estuve toda la semana santa por 18 euros/día en habitación doble con baño. 🙂
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. 3.1 miles from Dos Mares Shopping Centre, TuAlbergueJT is located in San Pedro del Pinatar and has free WiFi and concierge services. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at TuAlbergueJT.The accommodation has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near TuAlbergueJT.The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 7 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
The Cathedral Hostel
This modern hostel is located in Murcia’s old town, just 650 feet from the cathedral. It offers bicycle rental and air-conditioned dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared bathroom.The Cathedral Hostel features ornate floor tiling. Many of the dormitories have a private balcony.In 5 minutes you can walk to Glorieta Square by the Segura River, where you can find the Town Hall. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away, and the hostel offers a shuttle service on request.
- Great little place, nice old school Spanish decoration and right on a busy little pedestrian street with shops/cafes etc. Short walk from a town square with many nice little attractions around it.
- The reception was very supportive and considerate.
- The hostel is very central. You can get to a lot of monuments and museums by walking.
- I liked the nice smell of the bed 😀 Everywhere was so clean and smelled so good. I liked my roommates and the location is superb.
- Very nice hotel staff, comfortable rooms with great air-conditioning. I felt very safe being there, everybody seemed pleasant and no one was rowdy (as can be the case in other hostels). I would definitely come back. Great location!
Top Hostels In Balsicas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Balsicas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Balsicas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Balsicas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!