4 Best Hostels To Stay In Bacáicoa Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Bacáicoa Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bacáicoa Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bacáicoa Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bacáicoa Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bacáicoa Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bacáicoa Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Bacáicoa Navarre:
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, every room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Alda Estella Hostel
Offering free WiFi, Alda Estella Hostel is located in Estella. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Estella, like hiking.Logroño is 30 miles from Alda Estella Hostel, while Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location overlooking plaza. Just around corner we great restaurants
- Very friendly welcome, in the town square, brand new, lots of cafes near by
- Hotel was new so room was nice and fresh. Located right on the plaza so nice location.
- Lovely room in quiet part of old city. Very friendly helpful staff.
- Staff friendly and professional, check-in procedure was very fast. Room was comfy and nicely furbished. The whole place is clean. Position right on the little Plaza, view from room was nice as well. There are several bars and restaurants in the vicinity as well as little convenient store righton the Plaza. It is as well convenient for those travelling in and outof Estella by bus, since busstatiin is only 300 meters away.
Agora Hostel has accommodations in Estella. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 29 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The hostel has an atmosphere of openness and friendliness that is similar to going home to ones family.
- A hidden gem. Not obvious from the outside, but very comfortable and ideally placed both for finding places to eat and getting back on Camino. Very helpful staff.
- I stayed here with my mum for one night after walking some of the Camino and I cannot recommend it enough. From the moment we arrived we felt like we were in a home away from home. We received a very warm welcome on arrival and we were treated so well during our stay we felt like we were in a 5 star hotel. The hostel was extremely clean, the rooms were very comfortable and the showers were amazing! It’s location is very central and it is very close to all amenities. I can not recommend staying here enough. We will be back next summer 😁
- Spotless clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book here.
An absolute gem of a Hostel!
A wonderful place in a great location and run by the most fantastic family!
Nothing was too much trouble for them, and every thing we needed help with was dealt with fast and with a smile.
This is as good as it gets in the hotel business for service, regardless of the size of the establishment.
I can’t recommend it highly enough. Go somewhere else and you’ll miss out!!
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores features free WiFi and views of river in Estella. Among the various facilities are free bikes and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The hostel provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.Logroño is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pamplona is 27 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles away.
- This was a very long and wet day and we stopped by the Wine Fountain on our way. Not a sensible choice on empty stomach as we proceeded to lose our way (hard to do on a one road town but two tipsy middle aged women can do these things!) The lady at the desk kept calling us to make sure we were going in the right direction. It was very dark by then and we had to talk with her to find our way. Very kind when we arrived she gave us a pre warmed room which was lovely. Thank you and Buen Camino !
This property is located close to town and backs onto a beautiful river/stream.
Luckily my private room overlooked the stream so I had the wonderful sounds all night!
The room (which could have accommodated 4) was spacious and the bathroom roomy & clean.
- Great value accommodation right on the camino. Lovely view of river. Great amenities. Could not fault it at all
First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
The place is well run, very clean and got everything is needed.
Both the gate and the room has codes for access and I found that quite secure. Right outside albergue you’ll see a free flowing water fountain, its very nice to run your feet under cold water to ease the tiredness.
I would definitely stay there again if i pass by this town!
- Good view of river as well as rain, we can hear the natural rhythm of running river and falling rain. A new hostel constructed on the base of an old building.
Top Hostels In Bacáicoa Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bacáicoa Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bacáicoa Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bacáicoa Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!