4 Best Hostels To Stay In Avenhorn Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Avenhorn Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Avenhorn Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Avenhorn Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Avenhorn Noord-holland:
Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar
Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar offers accommodations in Alkmaar. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 19 miles from Hostel Hotel Alkmaar, and Haarlem is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I was surprised. The place is very quiet and clean. Also, the staff is very friendly and patient. The breakfast was very good, the coffee is very good.
- It was an extremely noisy room, our window was to the stairwell so we had people running up and down and shouting and congregating all night. The guests in the room above were also very loud and when we asked if we could change rooms we were just told no.
- Well the staff is amazing and very friendly. Friday when I arrived there was live music in the bar downstairs at the hostel, very good! Rooms are clean and the shower as well. Rented a bike, went to the beach, it’s like a 45 min trip, but very nice!
- Staff are friendly. There is a 10-minute walking distance from the train station. Location is quite good.
- The hostel was comfortable to stay. Staffs were friendly. The location is good in Alkmaar.
Located in Egmond-Binnen, 19 miles from Amsterdam, Stayokay Egmond features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find an ATM at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Haarlem is 16 miles from Stayokay Egmond, and Noordwijk aan Zee is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We only appreciated 2 things i.e. the cleanliness of the hotel and its wifi
Location is perfect (with a vehicle).
Living room is large with loads of seating.
- This was a great place for families…with 6-7 beds per room, allowing larger families with small children to stay together comfortably and safely in one room together.
- Modern & stylish youth hostel. Staff is friendly and helpful. Close to the sea and easy to reach. Easy to get in touch with other guests. Family friendly and the Kids loved the stay.
Pleasant breakfast. Many parking spaces. Freshly baked rolls. Pleasant staff. Quiet place. There are fields of flowers nearby.
An excellent hotel for those who just looking for a place to spend the night.
Zaanse Hostel is located in Zaandam, 1,650 feet from Zaantheater and 2.1 miles from De Zaanse Schans.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The recepcionist of the afternoon was very kind.
Walking distance to the shopping street of zaandam (5-10 min)
- blanket was giving bad smell and breakfast was not included.
Is located in a quiet and beautiful area, in the area with many shops and the train station is near.
A very important thing not to far it’s a free parking.
- The Hostel is very very good .. when i go back to Holland i will stay in Zansee Hostel
- On arrival the stuff was amazing – giving all info we wanted and even more – best transports, working hours of local bars, shops and night transports etc. Room was clean and organized. Most amazing about the location, that it’s out of Amsterdam center in a wonderful Zandaam city. Way from station to hostel is like from a story book with amazing historic architecture. 3 min away is a nice square with lively bars, restaurants and even dance clubs.
- The recepcionist of the afternoon was very kind.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Stayokay Heemskerk is located in Heemskerk in the region of Noord-Holland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 13 miles from Stayokay Heemskerk, and Haarlem is 9 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 14 miles away.
- I was my first time when I lived in real castle, stuff were very friendly and nice. My breakfast was really Nederland and I enjoyed all time what I spend here. I would like to stay more but it was fully booked.
- Very beautiful location and castle. It’s a shirt walk to the Train station and a short ride to Amsterdam central.
- Very beautiful views, hostel situated in very quiet and cozy city. Impresed by the territory of hostel, amazing
- Stay okay Heemskerk was a dream come true. I had been looking for accommodation endlessly when I found it and jumped on it. However my arrival to Amsterdam was quite late and their check-in time closes at 11:30. I sent an email to explain and they obliged giving us an extra hour to make it in. The breakfast was so delicious and the beds super comfy. We politely asked again for an extension of our checkout time(we were exhausted from the trip and needed more time to sleep) and they obliged to giving us an extra hour. Their Staff are courteous and helpful too they have us tips on where to visit and helped full out waterbottles.
Old castle, so the un-usual building makes very good feeling.
Free parking places.
Top Hostels In Avenhorn Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!