4 Best Hostels To Stay In Arlanzón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlanzón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arlanzón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arlanzón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Arlanzón Castile And Leon:
Hostel Burgos is located in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hostel features a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hostel Burgos are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring. Guests may watch TV in the shared common areas.There are 14 rooms with private bathroom and 11 rooms with access to shared bathrooms.The hostel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine.Staff at the hostel’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s old town and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hostel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from Hostel Burgos.
- The bathroom was clean, also the sheets. The breakfast was fine. The stuff was friendly.
The facility was great, and the location could not be better. The Cathedral and many restaurants were only a few blocks away.
The bus station was directly below the Hostal, so anyone planning to arrive and/or depart by bus will be extremely grateful for the location.
Our bathroom was extremely good, and the facility itself is very clean and comfortable.
The staff is great and very helpful, even allowing us to store our backpacks after our checkout until our departure by bus.
- Location was fantastic for the cathedral; breakfast was ok
- It is centrally located over the bus station and a short walk to both cathedral and Museum of Evolution. Beds are clean and metal. Breakfast was generous.
- Perfect location for onward travel next to bus station. Modern clean and comfortable beds Quiet for a city centre location
Hostal Torres Hostel
Located in Burgos, Hostal Torres is 2.4 miles from Museo Burgos. Around 1.4 miles from Vista Alegre Neighborhood, the property is also 1.4 miles away from Bullring Burgos and offers free WiFi. The property is 2 miles from Plaza de España Burgos.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.Charterhouse of Miraflores is 2 miles from Hostal Torres, while Burgos Conference Centre is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.2 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent hotel. Quiet, clean, stylish, good. It even has a lift! Value for money. Staff was very friendly. Parking was not too bad as well. Location is reasonable if you know how to pick up the bus to the centre. There are also some coffee shops nearby for breakfast. Recommended if you have a car.
- Very nice, clean and cosy room. The main lady is super lovely and friendly. Quite a quaint little place.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Located in Belorado, Hostel.B provides a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Burgos is 29 miles from Hostel.B, while Haro is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Relatively new hostel. Open, clean, food was excellent, options to have laundry done. Lovely proprietors.
- The hospitality was wonderful and the private room was awesome. I highly recommend this place!
- This is an old building restored and opened as hostal since July 2018. The bedroom and reception area were well heated. We were walking the Camino during a cold spell and heat was very welcome. Hostal is newly refurbished and everything is in good order. Room was spacious, bed linen was white and towels were fluffy. Owner and daughter cooked pilgrim menu for guests and paella was very tasty, hot and home cooked. The best we’ve had on Camino. Dessert was baked apple with anise – excellent.
- Wow, I picked right in Belorado! Hostel B is fabulous. There is a great little store in it with provisions for snacking, meals, and drinks as well as a “pharmacy vending machine.” The owner is a charming man who loves to cook and the meal was fabulous – probably the top rated pilgrim menu that I had on the Camino. Oh, and it definitely was the best wine I had with a pilgrim menu! I stayed in a private room with a private bath and that was a real treat! There were towels and soap and shampoo!
- Stop here for the dinner!!!! Great chef!!! And he cooks the dinner in front of you! Breakfast too!!! Great job!!!
Albergue Cuatro Cantones (Exclusivo para Peregrinos)
Located on the Camino de Santiago, Pilgrimmage Route, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones offers shared rooms with free WiFi, an on-site restaurant and a swimming pool open all year round.Each dormitory has access to a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.
Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones counts with laundry service and free yoga classes in summer seasonGuests can enjoy the homemade meals offered in the on-site restaurant, and a buffet breakfast. You will also find a shared fully-equipped kitchen.Burgos is 29 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones, while Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 14 mi from the property.
Location was easy to find and convenient to food store.
- Everything! They care about pilgrims ! Food is yummy!
Staff very friendly. Speaks english. Restaurant with good food and correct prize value.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming staff and a beautiful facility. It includes an outdoor pool and a lovely grassed courtyard. Food was really good and overall it made for a wonderful night on the Camino. Absolutely recommended for others doing the Camino.
- Back garden with pool. Excellent pilgrim meal with fantastic service.
- Location was easy to find and convenient to food store.
Top Hostels In Arlanzón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!