4 Best Hostels To Stay In Argozón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Argozón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Argozón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argozón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argozón Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Argozón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Argozón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Argozón Galicia:
O Cabalo Verde
Providing free WiFi, O Cabalo Verde is located in Palas de Rei. Guests can use a terrace.At the hostel, the rooms include a desk. With a shared bathroom, some rooms at O Cabalo Verde also offer a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 38 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 36 miles from O Cabalo Verde.
Xavier was so welcoming and accommodating . There was a little balcony for clothes drying.
There was a little dish of hard candy on the night stand.it was a pleasant stay.
Staff member/ owner was excellent.
Beds were amazing
- It was generally an uninspiring building that was noisy and not overly comfortable
Fantastic owner and super pet friendly. Not easy combo to find on the Camino.
Clean quite and right on the Camino. Great stay
- Well signposted off the Camino. 5 minute walk. Really quiet and relaxed. The owner was very welcoming gave us blankets as it was a very cold night. Use of a fridge and tea and coffee available free of charge. Nice vibe. And a lovely balcony area to sit.
- Xavier was so welcoming and accommodating . There was a little balcony for clothes drying.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Located in Palas de Rei, Zendoira offers a terrace. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. ZENDOIRA has some accommodations that feature mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 39 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from Zendoira.
- The staff was exceptional. Very helpful and friendly. Loved having a balcony and nice towels
- Curtains on the cubicles, excellent rain showers and an elevator.
- Great place for overnight stay for Camino Walkers and travellers. Apart from a squeaky wooden base on my bed, I slept very sounded and comfy. Enjoyed my stay.
The pods are great for privacy
Showers were excellent
Hosts went out of their way to help
Supermarket 100m away with a great selection to self cater. Hostel has a good kitchen for making dinners
Good storage in the pods for your gear
- This is modern, well-organized youth hostel. Beds on two levels has a curtains, whoch gives guests more privacy than in the other “classic” hostels. Domitories are clean and roomy and there is a little outside terrace on each floor to use. They have even a lift!
Albergue Outeiro in Palas de Rei provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Lugo is 23 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from Albergue Outeiro.
- Easy to locate…a very clean and spacious Alburgue. Friendly staff and well equipped kitchen. Heating came on in the evening.
- Immaculately clean, quiet, bright, gave us room to ourselves upstairs, good mattresses, soap and paper towels at all sinks, very nice owner
- This is the best private albergue since St Jean. Had all features perigrino needs: blankets, hooks inside shower, privacy in shower, nice owner, balcony, nice kitchen, vending machine…
- Cleanliness, independant cooking area recreational area laundry facilities Wi-fi comfortable bed
- Very nice staff, clean, modern. Nice kitchen, vending machine with coffee, drinks. Lots of clothesline space!
Albergue a Casina di Marcello
Offering free WiFi throughout, Albergue a Casina di Marcello is located in Palas de Rei. It features snack and drink vending machines, and simply furnished dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, plus a shared kitchen and lounge on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 50-minute drive from Casina di Marcello.
- A welcoming communal tasty dinner. Great care was taken by Marcello to provide a comfortable place to land after a very long camino walk. Met some lovely folks around the dinner table.
- Marcello was amazing he cooked an amazing dinner very welcoming and the place was clean.
- Marecllo is very firendly and his food is absolutly amazing. It is right on the Camino, but a little walk downhill from the city centre. I would without a doubt recommend pilgrims to stay here!
- I stayed with Marcello during my Camino trip. It was easily my favourite Albergue. The accommodation was homely and comfortable and very clean. Marcello also made the most delicious Italian meal for all the guests who wanted it which included a massive quantity of ensalada mixta and homemade ragú or pesto for the vegetarians with pasta. Couldn’t recommend this Albergue more highly, thanks so much Marcello for a memorable stay!
- Lovely private room for three (just us two). Suberb authentic Italien food.
Top Hostels In Argozón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Argozón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Argozón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Argozón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!