4 Best Hostels To Stay In Aramaio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Aramaio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aramaio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aramaio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aramaio Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aramaio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aramaio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Aramaio Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koikili Aterpetxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ochandiano, 21 mi from Bilbao.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- Spacious room with good choice of nearby bars, restaurants to eat; tasty healthy breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The staff / owners are really attentive and amazing people. They have a profound knowledge of the region and were very helpful. Definetely a place to relax, enjy nature, away from the usual touristic spots but with an inmense range of possibilites, from hicking to swimming, trekking, and all of that with the outstanding bask country hospitality and food.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
Arantzazu Aterpetxea Hostel
Arantzazu Aterpetxea is located in Oñate, 17 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 24 mi from Zarautz.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A shared bathroom is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Getaria is 25 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea, while Estella is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea.
- Very kind and helpful welcoming. Easy check-in and checkout. Modern and clean facilities.
- Brand new modern hostel good showers they left out breakfast
Современный и чистый хостел, новые кровати, чистое белье, раздельно душ туалет, быстрое оформление заезд/отъезд, большая столовая, кухня (холодильник, кофе-машина, микроволновая печь, тостер, столовые принадлежности), всегда доступно хлеб, масло, молоко, джем, печенье, чай/кофе. Хорошее расположение. Рядом большая парковка.
Особая благодарность Joseba – очень замечательный, доброжелательный, любознательный и отзывчивый человек.
Помог нам с расселением и организовал нам быстрый ужин в местной таверне,
- Me encantó la atencion por parte se Joseba, las instalaciones estan a estrenar, y sobretodo la libertad que tienes de entrar salir, incluso opcion a la cocina te resuelve mucho. Un verdadero placer 🙂
- Établissement propre, petit prix, lit confortable, une superbe auberge de jeunesse ! Et le tout, dans un cadre magique, au milieu des montagnes.
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Located in Arantzazu, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a garden. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 18 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the hostel.
- Un alojamiento en plena naturaleza, tranquilo y con un gran anfitrión.
- El lugar, la atención, la limpieza. Es un lugar completamente recomendable.
La habitación tenia un tamaño adecuado y dos ventanas bien situadas, la cama era bastante cómoda.
El precio bastante ajustado.
Zona del jardín ideal para tomar el aire o desayunar.
Wat een geweldige lokatie, Echt fantastisch. Warm Onthaal. We hadden ons wel vergist in de afstand van de bus (ov) naar deze plek, 2,9 km steil omhoog lopen is niet te doen (hahaha). Gelukkig heeft de buurvrouw ons naar boven gebracht, maar we hadden ook kunnen bellen met de eigenaar.
De avondmalen waren van zeer hoge kwaliteit…. ik zeg vijf sterren en zeker doen. TOP!!!
- Muy cordial y cercano ,cumplió todas las expectativas que quería y alejado de la civilización .
El Albergue de la Catedral
El Albergue de la Catedral is centrally located next to the cathedral in Vitoria-Gasteiz. The hostel offers a terrace with tables and chairs, free Wi-Fi and dormitories with free lockers and cathedral views.Dormitories are heated and feature wooden floors and a balcony. A shared bathroom with a shower is located inside each dormitory. Sheets are provided, and towels are available for an extra cost.There is a communal kitchen and dining room, and you will find lots of restaurants nearby. The hostel has vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a TV and reading room. Public parking is available nearby for an extra cost.
- very clean, very central in the heart of the old town, great size kitchen and lots of seating area in the dining room and in the lounge
- Great, clean and spacious building. Staff were especially helpful.
- Friendly helpful English speaking staff, excellent location, safe
- The location is fantastic on a very vibrant street with heaps of bars and restaurants around, and the check in was very straightforward. The beds were decently comfortable, and the staff were quick and efficient. Everything clean.
- Comfortable bed, bathroom with WC and shower inside the room, nice common area with TV, city brochures, and computers, strategic location in the old town.
Top Hostels In Aramaio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aramaio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aramaio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aramaio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!