4 Best Hostels To Stay In Antignano Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antignano Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Antignano Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antignano Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antignano Tuscany. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Antignano Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Antignano Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Antignano Tuscany:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Tirrenia, 10 miles from Pisa, GipiDuePisa Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lucca is 20 miles from GipiDuePisa Hostel, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 9 miles from the property.
I had the best experience in a hostel until now … as everything was very clean, very comfortable and new. But the best part is the super friendly staff. They were extremely available, helpful and sociable – in fact we were hanging out with them at night on the terrace of the place having a great time. Definitely recommended for anyone who wants to visit Livorno, Pisa, Luca or even Florance.
Baci a tutti!! Grazie mille 😊
- The location was very good and the stuff was so nice and helpful
-Located in Calambrone, easily reached by buses from Pisa Centrale Station or from Pisa Airport.
– 3 minutes walking from the beach.
-New building, good facilities such as garden, huge and clean bathroom, canteen.
-Helpful and cheerful staff.
+Clean room, toilets, showers, restaurant
+Well ventalited building: large windows on both sides north and south
+Value for money
+Private parking within the property
+Garden on the backyard with a nice seating area
+Location: 5 minutes walking to the beach; many restaurants are nearby
Remark: bring your own bedsheets and towels otherwise you have to pay for it.
- Nice place to go in summer! right in front of the sea, and 35 min away from pisa (in bus)
- I had the best experience in a hostel until now … as everything was very clean, very comfortable and new. But the best part is the super friendly staff. They were extremely available, helpful and sociable – in fact we were hanging out with them at night on the terrace of the place having a great time. Definitely recommended for anyone who wants to visit Livorno, Pisa, Luca or even Florance.
Hostel Easy Pisa
Hostel Easy Pisa is located in Pisa, 11 miles from Lucca and 22 miles from Montecatini Terme.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Livorno is 12 miles from Hostel Easy Pisa, and Viareggio is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Easy to get to from the Airport, and the owner is very nice, even offering a breakfast croissant, juice, and crackers for you for free. The bed was comfortable.
- La atencion de Gilberto y su esposa es Excelente. y el detalle del desayuno incluido sn costo adicional. El punto es perfecto entre la ciuda y el aeropuerto, ya q se puede acceder a pie.
- Очень благодарна менеджеру отеля за то , что ждал моего сына до 3-х часов ночи . Поезда страшно опаздывали . Время заселения до 23- 00 , но человек не спал и ждал. А утром накормил итальянским завтраком , что не было включено в стоимость . Спасибо огромное за понимание и внимательное отношение !
- Per primo, la cordialità dello staff; dopo le accuratezza informazioni; e molta comunicazione.
– Petit déjeuner offert, déposé le soir dans un petit sac cartonné plastique – utile si on a prévu de prendre l’avion à 4h le lendemain matin.
– Littéralement à 5mn à pied de l’aéroport (suivez les panneaux, pas Google Maps), c’est d’ailleurs pour ça qu’on l’avait choisi ! A 10mn à pied de la gare, et Pise est toute petite comme ville donc… vous arrivez, vous posez vos affaires à l’hôtel, et vous repartez profiter de la ville/Tour à pied comme vous le souhaitez ! Le gérant vous donne une clé pour rentrer à n’importe quel moment.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Pisa offers accommodations in Pisa, just 11 miles from Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Montecatini Terme is 22 miles from Hostel Pisa, and Livorno is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location is amazing, near to station. Staff is professional. The hostel is clean and cheerful. Definitely, I would stay in it again.
- The staff members were amazing. So friendly and always helpful. They made my experience brilliant.
Very nice ESPECIALLY HOSTEL, :)) for sure THE BEST PLACE for to stay in Pisa. Good atmosphere and friendly and helpful Staff that live there,
The best value for money, 🙂
It’ s possible to have a buffet for diner or lunch for only 8 euro witha good quality for the food
It’ near the rail station and airport…
-the staff was nice (not the cleaners though)
-many different food options at the bar
-hostel is mostly clean
-lockers in each room
- The nicest hostel I’ve ever been! The staff was very friendly, location is super comfortable because it’s not far from the train station and the airport. In our room, as in the bathroom, everything was clean.
Pisa Train Station Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pisa Train Station Hostel offers accommodations in Pisa, just one mile from Leaning Tower of Pisa.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pisa Centrale Train Station is 500 feet from Pisa Train Station Hostel, and Cisanello Hospital is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect if you are travelling by train.
- Colourful, trendy, comfortable and clean room. The place has a clean and equipped central(shared) kitchen, clean shared ladies and men bathroom
- The staff is so friendly and helpful and the room and facilities are as presented in the pictures. I recommend it!
- Close proximity to the train station. Very comfortable location if in a need for an early morning flight.
- Everything is close to everything in Pisa, but this hostel is super close to Pisa Central. Friendly English-speaking hosts. Basic room (bonus – a sink in the room is helpful to avoid using the shared bathroom to do your morning routine); nice common area, equipped kitchen (make sure you have some coins to feed the coffee machine))
Top Hostels In Antignano Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Antignano Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Antignano Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Antignano Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!