4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ansemil Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ansemil Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ansemil Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ansemil Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ansemil Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ansemil Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ansemil Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ansemil Galicia:
Albergue Bande is offering accommodations in Bande. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Ourense is 27 miles from Albergue Bande, while Geres is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 63 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Vial
Set 15 minutes’ drive from As Burgas Thermal Springs in Ourense, Hostal Restaurante Vial features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Auditorium – Exhibition Center is 1,300 feet from Hostal Restaurante Vial, while Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.7 mi away. Vigo Airport is 57 mi from the property. Outariz is 9.3 mi away.
- We only stayed one night but found the hostel to be perfect for our needs. Good value. Nice, updated decor and bedding in the room. Very clean. Large opening doors to the outside of the room. Handy having the restaurant downstairs for great morning coffee and croissant. I would stay here again without hesitation and recommend it to others. Good starting point for the Ribeira de Sacra and Canyon de Sil drive.
- una vez resuelta la llegada se facilita el traslado a lugares turisticos de interes ya q esta sobre una ruta secundaria. Muy traquilo a la noche
- la habitacion muy buena y comoda en general todo muy bien
- Camas y almohadas cómodas. Persianas eléctricas y aire acondicionado, todo un lujo para un establecimiento de su categoría. Desayuno para dos en la cafetería del hostal por 4€. A diez minutos de Ourense, bien situado para recorrer la zona (especialmente turismo de naturaleza y cultural).
- Relación calidad precio, amplia habitación, limpieza, buen desayuno en el restaurante cafetería de abajo. Muy buena accesibilidad en coche, aunque alejado de Orense. Estacionamiento en las instalaciones y también en el frente de hotel.
Featuring free WiFi, Grelo Hostal is located in Ourense, 350 feet from the historic center and a 5-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. This property offers a shared lounge area and private lockers.All rooms have parquet floors and large windows with views of the city, and the shared bathroom includes a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A microwave, electric kettle, and dishwasher can be found in the shared kitchen. There is also a vending machine with snacks in the lounge.You will find a grocery shop, restaurants, and bars within 1,000 feet of the property. Ourense Cathedral is a 5-minute walk away, and Montealegre Botanical Garden is 1.2 mi from Grelo Hostal.
- There was no security at all in the hostel, not even during the night. there was Two mental guys making noise and annoying everyone at 3 a.m. My Wall was dirty and there was a gum on my bed. The breakfast was kind of poor. Ive been in such better hostels for less than 10€ ( this was 18).
- All facilities available and ready to use, including kutchen.
- I stayed three nights. 10 bed dorm room with one other guest. One night a private room. Nobody else there. Santiago is a very helpful and gracious host.
- This is a very clean, large hostel. Ourense doesn’t have much in terms of hostel accommodation, so Grelo is your best bet for sure. The best parts of this hostel are the comfortable bunks and spacious rooms and lockers. In addition I loved that they gave me a free towel and had soap in the bathrooms. The showers were very big and had good water pressure. They also provide a free, continental breakfast! The woman who works there was friendly and helpful and gave me good information about how to visit the thermal baths in the area.
A very nice staff available for check-in at 2.30 a.m!
Besides the hygene of the bathroom and room deserves the stay.
Albergue Augas Quentes
2 miles from As Burgas Thermal Springs, Albergue Augas Quentes is located in Ourense and has free WiFi and a tour desk. 1.7 miles from Auditorium – Exhibition Center, the property is also 4.3 miles away from Outariz Thermal Baths.At the hostel, every room has a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at Albergue Augas Quentes also feature a seating area. The rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 56 miles from Albergue Augas Quentes.
- This albergue is quite new and well equipped and the reception was very helpful and friendly. Everything was available for a self prepared breakfast (including coffee)… nice place to stay ?
there’s some big dormitory with a lot of bunk beds, but with the right space in between
conditioning runs properly
kitchen is well equipped and really clean
restroom is clean and adequate to the number of guests
- The hostel was really clean and well equipped. The staff were friendly and helpful. There were only 4 people staying the night I was there which meant there was plenty of space. It’s well situated and good value for money.
- It was very clean, the staff was really helpful. Breakfast was ok (but could be improved). It was clear that the facilities were very new
- I had to stay the night in this hostel as I missed the bus going back home to my town. I really liked that it is in the center of the city which is close to both the bus and train stations. The staff was super nice and the facilities were spotlessly clean and organized. Loved the idea of the self-service breakfast as well. Will definitely go back here should I find myself in Ourense again.
Top Hostels In Ansemil Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ansemil Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ansemil Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ansemil Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!