4 Best Hostels To Stay In Angers Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Angers Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Angers Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Angers Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Angers Quebec. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Angers Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Angers Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Angers Quebec:
HI- Ottawa Jail Hostel
Located in Ottawa, 1,000 feet from Ottawa Convention Center, HI- Ottawa Jail Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. U.S. Embassy is 1,950 feet from HI- Ottawa Jail Hostel, and Embassy of Switzerland is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from HI- Ottawa Jail Hostel.
- Interesting spot, very nice interior. Good breakfast!
- Was super cool and great experience. I will definitely return. Was very clean, comfortable. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel.
- Very good location, near the Rideau Centre and the convention centre. A very inexpensive option.
- A unique experience! Right downtown so could walk everywhere. Staff really friendly and helpful. Tour was a great addition and well done. Breakfast was good. Plan to stop again next time there!
- Booked the single cell room, it does the job, the bed is very comfortable.
Résidences de l’Université d’Ottawa – Résidence Henderson | University of Ottawa Residences – Henderson Residence
Located in Ottawa, 0.6 miles from Ottawa Convention Center, Résidences de l’Université d’Ottawa – Résidence Henderson | University of Ottawa Residences – Henderson Residence features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rideau Locks is 0.8 miles from 202 Henderson Avenue, and U.S. Embassy is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from Résidences de l’Université d’Ottawa – Résidence Henderson | University of Ottawa Residences – Henderson Residence.
- The location was perfect! A few pubs and restaurants were close by plus it was a 20 minute walk to Byward Market. Housekeeping kept the room clean and comfy and the staff was very very helpful with all of our questions
- Probably the best of the univeristy dorms in Canada. Reachable easily by bus. Good clean room with own bathroom. Only irritation was students playing catchball in the corridor outside my room when I was trying to sleep but they stopped when I explained i had an early departure… Wouldn’t like to be there in term time though!
- Place was excellent. Extra clean (they clean your room and give you new towels every day), extra safe – all door you can open with electronic keys, cameras are everywhere. Kitchen is supper. Location is perfect – you can walk everywhere , it is downtown. Also wi-fi in you room. Also conditioner in each room.
- Awesome, clean space. Perfect for what we needed. Also great location!
- The location is good, close to visit Ottawa down town, parliament hill, supreme court, food court, restaurant and other places. Even by walking you can visit land marks.
Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Ottawa Backpackers Inn is located in the Byward Market neighborhood in Ottawa, just 0.4 miles from U.S. Embassy.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Ottawa Convention Center is half a mile from Ottawa Backpackers Inn, and Embassy of Switzerland is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- booked a room for 3 people figured there would be 3 beds arrived to a small room with a bunk bed
When i did check-in and out, the staff was very kind. After check out i could keep my luggage:)
Totally clean and cozy!
- The location was perfect as it was a 10 min walk to Byward market. The bathrooms were private and relatively clean, the kitchen was also not disgusting at all.
- Convenient place to stay for solo travellers. Very simple and no fuss
- The location is great. Many good bubs and restaurants around and close to the Rideau Centre and many tourist attractions. The bathrooms were clean and well maintained.
Barefoot Hostel – Women Only
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Barefoot Hostel – Women Only offers accommodations in Ottawa.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ottawa Convention Center is 1,650 feet from Barefoot Hostel, and U.S. Embassy is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The owner and staff are very friendly! It is a neat little place and was central to everything I needed. I would recommend this place!
Also, you can practice speaking German to the owner! That was good!
- This hostel entirely met my expectations. I enjoyed my stay.
The room, bed & linens were comfortable, clean & warm. I appreciated having wi-fi access.
There were only 6 women staying at the hostel while I was there & so I was never competing for bathroom or kitchen time (2 shooters, 2 toilets).
I was busy the days I was there & didn’t get much chance to explore the neighbourhood but I did find a lovely coffee shop a few blocks away.
It was my first time in Ottawa and i was traveling by myself only for couple of days. The hostel was very easy to find and close to the center of the main activities. The staff was very kind and helpful. The hostel was very very clean and peaceful. The bed was very cozy and the room was warm. The bathrooms were also very clean.
I would definitely recommend this beautiful place for your next visit to Ottawa.
- Great location! Walking distance from airport bus stop (5mins), Partliment Hill(15mins), and Byward Market (10mins). Staffs were friendly. The shared washroom is clean and the bed was really comfortable!
- The owner and staff are very friendly! It is a neat little place and was central to everything I needed. I would recommend this place!
Top Hostels In Angers Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Angers Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Angers Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Angers Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!