4 Best Hostels To Stay In Álvaro Obregón Michoacan – Top Hotel Reviews
Álvaro Obregón Michoacan is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In ÁLvaro Obregón Michoacan:
The Only Backpackers Morelia
One of our best sellers in Morelia! The Only Backpackers Morelia is located in the Morelia Historic Centre neighborhood in Morelia, 31 miles from Pátzcuaro and 22 miles from Quiroga.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The owners are really nice and make you feel like at home! Definetly recomend this hostel!
- Quiet, laid back place to hang. Rooms are dark which is nice for sleeping. Comfy beds and plenty of warmth with big blankets. Plenty of bathrooms w hot water. Everything is very clean. Friendly staff. Prime location just off the Main Street.
- Superfriendly and helpful owners, nice common space, good wifi, great location, unbeatable price
- Super cheap (140 peso dorm bed), 5min walk to Centro, friendly staff, kitchen, 8 peso mini bus to bus station (Roja 1) goes by on next block. They rang for me to go on a fantastic tour to Butterflies for 700 pesos – cheaper and easier day trip than by public transport. If there is other foreigners staying here then easy to meet as small hostel. I would stay here again.
- My room was most of the time empty so I had it almost for myself. The owner were pretty cool even thought I couldn’t speak spanish so much…
Hotel 2000 is located in Morelia, 30 miles from Pátzcuaro and 21 miles from Quiroga. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 15 miles from Hotel 2000.
- La ubicación del hotel estaba cerca de centros comerciales y de donde tenia que ir de trabajo
- La cama fue muy cómoda y un muy buen trato y atención del personal
- SOLO QUE ESTABA CERCA DE LA CENTRAL Y ME ACOMODABA POR EL TIEMPO QUE OCUPE LA HABITACIÓN
- El precio q manejaron x Internet. Lo subieron al hospedarme y eso no me gustó.
No respetan reservación, no te ayudan en lo más mínimo en Booking.com
La Casa Azul Hostal
La Casa Azul Hostal is located in the Morelia Historic Centre neighborhood in Morelia, 30 miles from Pátzcuaro and 22 miles from Quiroga.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 15 miles from La Casa Azul Hostal.
- The place has a good vibe to it. The staff is very pleasant and helpful.
- The woman who works at reception was very friendly and helpful. It was cheap and in a beautiful old house. The beds comfortable. Breakfast is okay – fruit, toast, coffee.
- Smiling face of owner encourages make comfortable the people.
- Great location in the Centro Histórico. Friendly helpful staff.
- El servicio, los empleados son muy atentos y mantienen el alojamiento muy limpio.
Hotel y Hostel Allende
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel y Hostel Allende offers pet-friendly accommodations in Morelia, just 30 miles from Pátzcuaro.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 16 miles from Hotel y Hostel Allende.
- Nice patio to take breakfast and see the Humming-bird. Prices are good for backpackers who are looking for a basic room.
- Perfect hostel…. comfy bed, lovely patio, friendly staff, secure, close to main centre of town… for the cost it was far more than we expected, to be honest.
We had breakfast most days, sometimes not on Sundays
Showers were hot
Close to city center. Hotel was pretty quiet.
Hotel workers helpful and kind
Sun shining, everything clean
- The rooms are situated around a lovely patio/garden. The Staff is very friendly. The rooms are cheap and have their own bathroom (I had a budget room). The location is awesome. To get to the bus station take a colectivo – Ruta Roja 1 🙂
- Conviently situated 10 minutes away from the city center. The hotel is simple but clean; I liked the patio, unfortunately it was too cold to use it before or after the daily activities. The hotel offers complimentary coffee and cereals for breakfast and has also a kitchen.
Top Hostels In ÁLvaro Obregón Michoacan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!