4 Best Hostels To Stay In Alozaina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alozaina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alozaina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alozaina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alozaina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Alozaina Andalucía:
Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves offers accommodations in Alozaina. The property offers views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free and private parking for bicycles and motorcycles is offered at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Málaga is 24 mi from Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves, while Marbella is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from the property.
– clean room, confortable room
– clean bathroom
– nice personal (only speaks spanish though)
– free parking in front of the hostal
- Nice location, perfect servis (they wait for us till 1AM)
- Clean and functional..friendly staff and ideal for my needs…
Perfect for a short staying. Clean, quiet, comfortable bed, great location, very friendly staff. Amazing view on the mountains from the windows.
You can park the car on the street for free.
There is a small café / bar for evening drink and tapas. They offer breakfast menu as well.
Right in centre of Alozaina, Hostel represents good value for money. Room was basic but clean & tidy. Bed had nice foam mattress and was reasonably comfortable.
Cafe/ Bar below offered hot and cold drinks, the bacon and egg roll was lovely
- – clean room, confortable room
Located in El Burgo in the Andalucía Region, 45 mi from Málaga, La Rejertilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 37 mi from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 mi from the property.
- Charming place in the middle of the natural park, perfect for walk and horseback riding (there is the stable). About 30-40 minutes by car to Ronda. The owners offer the meals.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- Gorgeous area/surroundings basic but suited our needs. No towels so had to buy some..
InHouse Marbella Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. InHouse Marbella Hostel e is located in Marbella’s old town, 1,500 feet from the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the marina. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.Rooms at InHouse Marbella are simply decorated and offer access to shared bathroom facilities.The surrounding area is full of bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine as well as international dishes. Numerous shops can also be found nearby.Málaga and its International Airport are 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and beaches.
- Location is really great, but no parking close, even paid one was full
- All you need to spend the night and enjoy Marbella.
- Great value for money would definitely go again close to the beach, and the cost of the bus in and out of marbelle to banus is €1.80 and it runs for 24hrs pretty much
- Location was excellent. Old town steps away, quick walk to the beach and a local bus stop the the Bus terminal is right around the corner. Towels are provided and you can store luggage at no charge if you are leaving late or arrive early. Staff was very nice. Check-in was easy security deposit was put on my credit card which was convenient. Bathrooms are remodeled and newer. The hostel overall is very quiet and calm. I only spent time in the lobby sitting area nicely decorated, very comfortable and lots of space to sit. Overall a good stay for 1 night.
- The location was amazing and it is overall a cute and comfy hostel. Shared bathrooms were much better than I expected as everything was clean and smelled nice. The only small negative point is the lighting of the room. It felt quite gloomy in there and made me claustrophobic HOWEVER that is great as it makes you not want to spend time in your room at all
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Albergue Inturjoven Marbella is set in a traditional Andalusian-style building, in the center of Marbella. It features a swimming pool and tennis courts on the grounds and rooms with private bathrooms.The Inturjoven’s rooms are bright and functional. Each has air conditioning and a desk.The youth hostel offers low-cost Wi-Fi access in its public areas and has a TV room. Guests can enjoy views of the Mediterranean from the Albergue’s terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hostel is within walking distance of many of Marbella’s cafes, bars and restaurants.The Inturjoven Marbella is less than half a mile from the beach and a 5-minute walk from La Represa Park. Loacted close to several of Marbella’s bus connections, Málaga can be reached in under an hour, while Puerto Banús is less than 7 miles away.
Good location with basic facilities provided. Everything was good and as expected!
Great that it had a free parking available – very important for Marbella.
- Loved the pool. Staff really friendly and rooms clean and comfortable
- Staff were so friendly place was spotless rooms were basic but clean fresh beds were comfortable
- It’s almost next to the historical center, the pool is great and the terrace as well. The receptionist is very nice. Parking is free.
- They’ve got free big parking lot! The placement is quite good. There’s a shop nearby, and we could reach the beach in about 20 minutes of relaxing walk along pretty narrow streets.
- Good location with basic facilities provided. Everything was good and as expected!
Top Hostels In Alozaina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alozaina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alozaina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!