4 Best Hostels To Stay In Acitrezza Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Acitrezza Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Acitrezza Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acitrezza Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acitrezza Sicily. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Acitrezza Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Acitrezza Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Acitrezza Sicily:
Ostello degli Elefanti
One of our best sellers in Catania! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Ostello degli Elefanti is located in the City Centre neighborhood in Catania, just 26 miles from Taormina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Giardini Naxos is 24 miles from Ostello degli Elefanti, and Acireale is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 2.5 miles from Ostello degli Elefanti.
The hostel is very good located at the centre of Catania.
The hostel looks very nice with original decorations.
- was great hostel with beautiful paintings, hug roomes and also had bar on the terrasse with awesome view of mountain Etna. everyone were nice. meet amazing people and had unforgettabletime.
- Breakfast was always good and there was no problem with eating it earlier when I had my flight really in the morning. The staff is really friendly and helpfull and the location is just great!
- Super friendly staff, great localization, good breakfast
- The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very spacious, the location is just PERFECT!! Specially for New years Eve, you are in the heart of the big public concerts. There a coll terrace bar with a nice view.
- The hostel is very good located at the centre of Catania.
City-In Hostel B&B
One of our best sellers in Catania! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, City-In Hostel B&B offers accommodations in Catania, just 27 miles from Taormina.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Giardini Naxos is 25 miles from City-In Hostel B&B, and Acireale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
We had a four bed room with large private bathroom.
The rooms were clean and fresh, the linens were new.
Ground floor with view to castle tower and wall, Very nice view toward park.
Morning breakfast was provided in common room assisted by attendants who operated the coffee dispenser that offered numerous types of coffee.
The art work throughout the hostel was beautiful.
- The hostel is near to the city center, good localization. Also os Very clean and has a Nice kitchen.
- The rooms looked really cosy and the place itself was quite not far away from city center
- Great staff, always willing to help! Comfortable and clean bed!
- I highly recommend this place. The staff was really nice, everything was clean and I think is a great price since you’ll stay in the center of the city, from where you can walk to almost place. You can buy food in some little supermarket and cook at the hostel, that has a great kitchen.
- We had a four bed room with large private bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eco Hostel offers accommodations in Catania, just 0.8 miles from Via Etnea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 1.9 miles from Eco Hostel.
- Double beds and a blind to block light and offer privacy to each bunk made this an excellent hostel. The staff are very friendly and i would particularly recommend this to young backpackers etc.
- Host was really nice – had great tips where to eat.
- Comfortable room, bed size is larger than average hostel bed. Great location, nice breakfast.
- Stylish, comfortable bed, usb charger and laptop shelf in each bed-unit and very friendly staff.A public, large, covered swimming pool is round the corner! Take your swimsuit and visit, totally worth it after a day of sightseeing. Close to shops, market, main squares, excellent location!
- The hostel is brand new, located within just 2 min walk from the fish market and Duomo di Catania. Both the dormitory and bathrooms are spotless. The capsule beds are very comfortable and provide privacy. All in all, I had an amazing stay.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Alex 1 offers accommodations in Catania. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 1.9 miles from Alex 1.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Acitrezza Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Acitrezza Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Acitrezza Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Acitrezza Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!