4 Best Hostels To Stay In Aberaman Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Aberaman Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aberaman Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aberaman Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aberaman Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Aberaman Glamorgan:
Dare Valley Country Park Accommodation
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Dare Valley Country Park Accommodation offers accommodations in Aberdare, just 20 miles from Cardiff.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Swansea is 21 miles from Dare Valley Country Park Accommodation, and Newport is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The staff were wonderful and couldn’t have done more for us if they tried. The place was welcoming and friendly in terms of decoration too and very well equipped on the lounge area.
I will be returning with my children, as it is so family friendly, as well as being a great place to come as a couple or as part of a friendship group.
Sadly we didn’t explore the country park but I will return to make a weekend of it. It is a great base for some wonderful mountain and country walks.
The “bar/tuckshop” was very reasonably priced and the room was spotless and homely.
The cafe downstairs did an amazing breakfast for just over a fiver which was lush xxx
- Frank was very accommodating and nothing was too much to ask! Great service and we had a brilliant stay thanks to Frank for sorting us with transport as well to and from the event!
From Booking Excerllent Service
Easy check in
Room clean tidy
Chap on reception very friendly and helpful
Thanks for sorting the mini bus out!
- The manager was excellent and put us in a more suitable room than was automatically booked on line.
- The couple who run the accommodation went completely above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Especially as we were snowed in for the morning!
- The staff were wonderful and couldn’t have done more for us if they tried. The place was welcoming and friendly in terms of decoration too and very well equipped on the lounge area.
Located in Merthyr Tydfil, 23 miles from Cardiff, Butchers Arms features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You can play darts at the hostel. Swansea is 27 miles from Butchers Arms, and Newport is 21 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
YHA Brecon Beacons Danywenallt
YHA Brecon Beacons Danywenallt is located in Llansantffread, 28 miles from Cardiff and 24 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Hereford is 28 miles from YHA Brecon Beacons Danywenallt , and Brecon is 6 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The remote location was beautiful and the hostel was clean, comfy and full of character
- Comfortable, great drying room, incredible location, friendly helpful staff, excellent food, lunch packs
- We had a lovely stay at YHA Danywenallt, everything was perfect! The staff is really friendly and always willing to help. Delicious breakfast and good coffee!
- It was very clean and the staff were helpful. Beautiful remote location; we could hear owls right outside the room at night.
- Great hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. Nice chilled atmosphere. Excellent pub in the village, the White Heart Inn
YHA Brecon Beacons
YHA Brecon Beacons is located in Brecon, just 28 miles from Swansea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Newport is 30 miles from YHA Brecon Beacons, and Bridgend is 28 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great location and value. Staff were really friendly ad helpful, probably the best YHA I’ve stayed in so far. Lounge was really nice, facilities were really good and very clean.
- We had a wonderful time , the place was very clean, warm, and the lady that looks after the place was so nice . We were nearly snowed in and I would have been very happy to stay extra days if we had been. My husband and I will go back in the summer . Well done to staff that make you feel welcome, they know what they are doing .10 out of 10 , and I am not a pushover. Gillian and Dale.
- Very friendly, welcoming, warm, relaxed, food nice, rooms clean and tidy, great location
- The staff were very friendly and most helpful. Just sorry we had to leave a day early due to the snow storm covering the country
- Staff and atmosphere. Toilets and showers were very good.
Top Hostels In Aberaman Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aberaman Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aberaman Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!