4 Best Hostels To Stay In Abadia a Isola Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Abadia a Isola Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Abadia A Isola Tuscany:
Contessa Ava dei Lambardi
Featuring free WiFi, Contessa Ava dei Lambardi offers accommodations in Monteriggioni, just 27 miles from Florence.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Siena is 8 miles from Contessa Ava dei Lambardi, and San Gimignano is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- La struttura è molto bella e particolare, le camere sono state ristrutturate di recente, arredamento minimal e rustico, la n. 5 è matrimoniale, è molto ampia con un grande bagno. Il rapporto qualità-prezzo è ottimo.
- Bellissima struttura medievale, a pochi chilometri da Monteriggioni. La stanza aveva un problema al riscaldamento ma lo staff e il proprietario si sono attivati andando anche oltre l’orario di lavoro di altre attività connesse per ovviare al disguido. Consigliatissimo per la posizione, la bellezza della struttura e la cortesia dello staff.
- Sulla francigena.il contesto storico in cui si trova è meraviglioso.camera e bagno molto grandi.tracce di affresco sulla parete interna della camera.buonissima la fragranza del bagnoschiuma
- le petit déjeuner n’est pas prévu mais se prend en face dans un café de village sympa.
- La struttura medievale affascinante e la posizione lungo la francigena
Featuring free WiFi, Rifugio d’Elsa offers accommodations in Colle Val D’Elsa.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Florence is 25 miles from Rifugio d’Elsa, and Siena is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 27 miles from Rifugio d’Elsa.
No reviews yet.
Siena Hostel Guidoriccio
Siena Hostel Guidoriccio is located in Siena, 2 miles from Duomo of Siena and 2.1 miles from Mangia Tower. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Peretola Airport is 32 miles away.
The location was easy to walk around town
- Very cheap price for a shared room with 2 beds. I got the room for myself alone because there was no other guest. The bed was comfortable. I had a nice sleep.
- Good located hostel that is few minutes away from city center. It is situated in a calm area. The helpful staff.
- Honestly, Lucia made my entire stay. Never had someone go so far out of the way to make sure I enjoyed my stay in an otherwise disappointing hostel. She was an absolute delight with excellent suggestions of where to visit in the city.
- Proximity to bus stations, whether youre going to the city center or to florence, san gimignano or montepulciano. Lots of good restos, pizzerias & gelaterias. And there’s a supermerkato (supermrkt). Its located in a beautiful residential area.
- The location was easy to walk around town
Ostello del Chianti
Located in Tavarnelle in Val di Pesa in the region of Tuscany, 15 miles from Florence, Ostello del Chianti features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Siena is 18 miles from Ostello del Chianti, and Montecatini Terme is 30 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 17 miles away.
- location was good. the hosts were excellent, nice to have breakfast, price very good
- I have a great time here. The staffs were friendl . I would come again !
- When you want to leave the big cities and relax in the Chianti countryside, this is the place for you! There are beautiful villages nearby to visit, and the hosts, Maya and Declan, are very helpful and always smiling!
- Always welcoming and friendly. Staff patient beyond call of duty
it looks small outside but has quite big space inside. I love the public area where you can sit around with everyone to watch TV (we watched the Euro final). The dining room is also very big.
Room is big, clean and cool even outside is hot. Room also had a large balcony you can dry your clothes or sit there to enjoy a chill day.
Host is very supportive and always helps me. Although sometimes it’s hard to find them.
The hostel location is not far from Tavarnelle center. you can walk to restaurant (there’s a nice one), Supermarket, Bus station.
Top Hostels In Abadia A Isola Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!