4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Villafranca De Los Barros Extremadura:
Finca Villa Juan
Finca Villa Juan offers accommodations in Ribera del Fresno.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mérida is 26 miles from Finca Villa Juan, and Zafra is 13 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent fresh orange juice, croissants good coffee n friendly staff
Ugenia was a wonderful hostess; so friendly and kind. We felt very much at home because of her.
The house is very relaxing. Beautifully decorated.
- We stopped there on the way back from Sevilla to Portugal. It’s in a very quiet village (at least in August). The finca is somewhat hidden between the buildings and you wouldn’t expect to find that much after the door opens. However, there is quite a lovely garden with a swimming pool and orange trees. It was almost completely silent and we spent the night star-gazing for meteor showers which could be clearly seen without excessive lighting. They welcomed us with a very good wine.
It was such a wonderful election
The House was an amazing place to stay, we were in love with gardens and the calm you breathe in there under the orange trees.
The staff was really kind and they provide us anything we needed, they also told us where to go or what to visit.
Nice to be at the swimming pool and going out to taste so good Extremadura Wine!!
We will be back!
- Old hotel, well kept, old world furnishings, nice new bathroom.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Carmen offers accommodations in Zafra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almendralejo is 18 miles from Hostal Carmen, and Jerez de los Caballeros is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 39 miles from Hostal Carmen.
- Excellent location, lively hotel and restaurant , good value and very helpful staff,we will go back !
- Garage next door to park our moto bikes, friendly staff
- Cafe and restaurant great staffing everything convenient
- Room comfortable. Staff excellent. Restaurant superb value. Location very good.
- close to all amenities, just a short walk through the park
Casa Ruy Lopez
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Ruy Lopez offers accommodations in Zafra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Almendralejo is 18 miles from Casa Ruy Lopez, and Jerez de los Caballeros is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 39 miles from Casa Ruy Lopez.
- Hotel is located within easy walking distance to the town. Warm welcome from Manuel upon arrival and he was helpful during our stay, explaining the local sights and restaurants. We stayed in the junior suite which is spacious, well decorated, with a good size bathroom and spacious, powerful shower. We enjoyed sitting on the private terrace watching the sun go down. The breakfast was traditional Spanish and Manuel ensured brown bread ‘pan integral’ was available.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this establishment. The rooms were of a decent proportion with a comfortable bed. The room was clean with a great shower in the more than adequate bathroom. The family owners were very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast although limited of a good quality. We felt very relaxed at the property and had little disturbance from other guests.
There is no English spoken which is good for me as I wanted to practice the Spanish I know. The owners were very appreciative of the fact that I made the effort and listened with patience. Would readily stay here again.
- Welcoming host, excellent location – short walking distance to Zafra main square. Clean spacious room. Reasonable parking on a near by street. Our GPS took us there through the narrow lanes of the old town – turned out to be unnecessary, you can get there driving around on a ‘normal’ street.
- A lovely little hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is typically Spanish (tostada) and delicious. The Wifi A/C are good (and needed, it was 40C outside). A fridge in the room is a nice touch. The reception opens at 5:30 so contact them beforehand if you intend to arrive earlier than that. There are excellent and reasonably priced restaurants a short walk away.
- Good location in the old city and with easy parking place close by. Very friendly staff speaking decent English which is exceptional in Extremadura. Good value for a low price.
Hostal LLanos Extremadura
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal LLanos Extremadura offers accommodations in Almendralejo, just 15 miles from Mérida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Talavera La Real Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- El trato personal, las habitaciones son cómodas, el baño muy bien, el restaurante muy bueno.
- Perfecta ubicación y servicios, ideal para hacer una parada de descanso en largos trayectos.
- El personal muy amable, y estaba todo muy limpio. Buena relación calidad-precio. Y el desayuno está muy muy bueno
- Esta muy bien situado, hay bastante sitio para aparcar y es gratis! la chica de la recepción muy amable y atenta.
- La ubicación y el trato personal. LLevan un mes abiertos y se les ve con ganas de agradar.
Top Guest Houses In Villafranca De Los Barros Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villafranca de los Barros Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!