4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valverde de Leganés Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Valverde de Leganés Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Valverde De Leganés Extremadura:
Hostal El Chiringuito
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Chiringuito offers accommodations in Valverde de Leganés, just 15 miles from Badajoz. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is babysitting services at the property.Elvas is 18 miles from Hostal El Chiringuito, and Monsaraz is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 17 miles from Hostal El Chiringuito.
- Esta sobre carretera, ideal para turistas que van de paso.
- La cama muy bien, y un sitio que está en el centro de muchos sitios que merece ir
situación perfecta, para lo que necesitamos
- El personal fue muy amable, nos ayudaron en todo lo que pudieron
- En realidad el hostal esta muy bien, limpio y confortable
Hostal Los Amigos
Located in Olivenza, 15 miles from Badajoz, Hostal Los Amigos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elvas is 14 miles from Hostal Los Amigos, and Monsaraz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Easy to find and easy to park, the staff could be much better. The room was ok, with some noise (from the street) during the night. We had free breakfast, that was something we weren’t expecting. Water wasn’t avaiable in the room.
Good for a stopover, for a good price.
- The welcome. The cleanliness. The genuine Spanish atmosphere at breakfast. The possibility to have your meal on-site. The parking facilities.
- Easy to find and easy parking in front. The room was fine. And we were given a free breakfast (which we weren’t expecting) in the bar. A basic stopover place at a very good price.
- Nos cambiaron de habitación sin ningún problema al no funcionarnos la TV. La carta y la elaboración del menú del rte del hostal era muy buena.
- Aunque las instalaciones tienen sus años, se ve que se cuidan con cariño y esmero como negocio familiar, atendiendo cálidamente al huésped, hace recomendable el lugar. Excelente desayuno incluido.
- Easy to find and easy to park, the staff could be much better. The room was ok, with some noise (from the street) during the night. We had free breakfast, that was something we weren’t expecting. Water wasn’t avaiable in the room.
Hostal Don Pepe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Don Pepe offers accommodations in La Albuera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Mérida is 29 miles from Hostal Don Pepe, and Badajoz is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 12 miles from Hostal Don Pepe.
- Excelent value for the money.It’s clean, confortável. The owner doesn’t speak English, but i managed to toldos him in Spanish that i would arrive até 3am and HR woke up for me!
- It had a pleasant atmosphere. It was clean. The bed was comfortable, not too soft. There was a thermal pump in the room.
- The room was big enough, clean, well maintained, quiet and comfortable.
- Large rooms, clean bathrooms, nice shower. Toast with marmalade delicious. Room heater was efficient.
- People in bar nearby was so happy that we are not Portuguese XD
Portucale – Badajoz
One of our best sellers in Badajoz! Featuring free WiFi, Portucale – Badajoz offers accommodations in Badajoz. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mérida is 29 miles from Portucale – Badajoz, and Elvas is 17 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We had a very long drive, so didn’t arrive until very late. It was nice for the owners to turn on the heating in the room for us before we had arrived on this cold night. The accommodatin is quite easy to find. It is just a short drive from Badajoz and very near to where we were going, Los llanos de La Albuera and Los lagunas de La Albuera. There is good amount of parking outside the accommodation. Check-in was fairly fast and the owner was quite nice. The bedroom is quite basic, but comfortable and decently clean, and of a decent size. The beds are a good size and quite comfortable. Despite being just off a busy road, you barely hear any external traffic noise.
- The staff was very friendly. The landscape is peaceful and nice for going running.
Ease of access to the property.
Ample off road parking,
Easy to find, well signposted.
Good value for money.
- The receptionist spoke English perfectly, and was really accommodating and friendly. There was a nice socialising space upstairs inside, and a good size terrace for smoking outside. The decor was pretty, and the receptionist made us coffee even though she didn’t have to each morning. The hotel allowed us to change our booking last minute (to come a day early and turn up late), they also helped with directions as the ones on booking.com are wrong! (Google maps is correct). They had lots of useful brochures with info about the surrounding areas, sadly not in english. All in all it was great value for money and a nice place to stay.
- Precio, sin lugar a dudas el precio es lo más llamativo de este lugar, el precio y su ubicación a apenas 15 minutos de badajoz
Top Guest Houses In Valverde De Leganés Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valverde de Leganés Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!