4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Valdecolmenas De Arriba Castilla-la Mancha:
Featuring free WiFi, El Chalet offers accommodations in Torrejoncillo del Rey, just 23 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tarancón is 23 miles from El Chalet, and Mariana is 25 miles away.
- El dueño fue muy amable. Nos quedamos una noche de paso.
- El trato fue muy agradable, una familia encantadora 🙂 un 10 !
- El hostelero Jesus un tio muy majo. Se ve que es muy buena persona, muy atento.
Es gab zwar keine Essen und Frühstück, aber eine Tasse Kaffee haben wir trotzdem
- La amabilidad del dueño. Nos permito ampliar el horario de salida.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- La calidad precio es inmejorable. Cuenca es pequeña y se puede ir andando a todos los sitios. Si es verdad que la parte alta pilla mas lejos. Pero el centro esta a 3 minutos a pie.
- Para pasar la noche está más que bien ( y hasta una semana). Tranquilidad, limpieza, el baño nuevo y el chico que nos atendió nos explicó muy bien cómo acceder a los sitios del casco antiguo.
- Personal muy agradable. Fácil acceso y estacionamiento justo enfrente del hotel.
- Como bien dice el nombre, las vistas expectaculares de la ciudad conquense. Tranquilo, aparcamiento de sobra en la puerta o las inmediaciones. Bien comunicado con la ciudad.
Hostal de Cuenca
Hostal de Cuenca is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Friendly, very helpful, great secure parking for motorbike, only 20 minutes from the old town
- Clean, great bathroom, location full of services but out of the city
Nos encontramos muy cómodo s.
Íbamos caminando al centro.
La recepcionista nos informo con todo detalle, muy amable.
- La limpieza y el trato del personal excelente! Además, todo bastante nuevo y el baño genial
- El personal muy amable y servicial,nos explicó cómo movernos en Cuenca y los puntos de interés turístico
Top Guest Houses In Valdecolmenas De Arriba Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdecolmenas de Arriba Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!