4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Vadencourt-et-bohéries Picardy:
Bonheur et partage
Located in Le Cateau and with Matisse Museum reachable within a 9-minute walk, Bonheur et partage provides free bikes, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a garden. The rooms have a terrace with a city view.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Bonheur et partage has certain units with garden views, and every room comes with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 50 miles from Bonheur et partage.
Vraiment bien décoré
Propriétaire vraiment aimable a l’écoute
- De ruimte die je ter beschikking had/L’espace dont vous disposiez
- Tout était comme annoncé, personne très gentil et à l’écoute. Des services parfait.
- Qua prijs-kwaliteitverhouding is dit onovertroffen. Heel ruim, schoon en op een prima locatie.
Très bon accueil, très surprise de trouver un coin jaccuzi et un espace détente privatisé attenant à la chambre, Déco très sympa.
J’ai adoré !
J’y retournerai très prochainement pour mes déplacements professionnels
- Lieu calme
le carré des arts
Located in Le Cateau and with Matisse Museum reachable within a 7-minute walk, le carré des arts has free bikes, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a garden. Guests can use a terrace.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at le carré des arts.The accommodation offers a hot tub. You can play pool and ping pong at le carré des arts, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 49 miles from the guesthouse.
- This is not a hotel but a luxury (exclusively artistically designed) bed and breakfast (with shared facilities), in a modernized mansion and garden of early 19th century (with elements of ancient furniture mixed with modern ones), and generous breakfast (for extra charge). The owners are most friendly and helpful. A part of the building is still under renovation but it is not disturbing. The location is quite, though right at the town center (nevertheless with a large free public parking under video surveillance) and 250 m from the Matisse Museum.
- Individual attention from owners. Interesting, unusual and beautiful decor. Stones throw from the Matisse museum. Lovely breakfast!
- Un lieu superbe et des hôtes absolument charmants et prévenants
- Notre acceuil etait tres chaleureux. La salle de bains est absolument magnifique ainsi que le petit dejeuner.
L’extrême gentillesse des propriétaires
Aux petits soins
Transport à la gare
Très bon petit déjeuner
Cathy et Eric
Located in Beaurevoir, Cathy et Eric features a garden, BBQ area and free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a terrace.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.You can play pool at Cathy et Eric.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- Cathy went out of her way to accommodate my every wish and made my stay a wonderful one. Her homemade brioche is the best I have ever tasted….fresh from the oven. The studio is perfect for a stay of more than one night. Parking was limited but very secure whether inside the grounds or on the road.
- Friendly hostess. Shared bathroom not suitable for tall people.
- Friendly, helpful owners, we stayed in the private chalet, beautifully clean with plenty of room for us and our dog, great outdoor space to exercise our dog in the garden and across the road.
- Our room was spotlessly clean and a private bathroom was a plus. Cathy was very welcoming and friendly. We finished up with a coffee, talking about family for over an hour. We used google translate to communicate in more depth and it was a lot of fun. The house is on the edge of a quiet village and had lovely country views. Very recommended.
- Accueil très chaleureux, chambre au calme et petit déjeuner copieux.
Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers
Built in 1731, Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Quentin. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and cycling. Saint-Quentin Hospital is 1.4 mi from Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers, while Saint-Quentin Basilica is 1,300 feet from the property. Lesquin Airport is 51 mi away.
- Yes we liked it because it was typically French, and all the French people were extremely friendly.
The landlady was so kind and helpful.
The fresh continental breakfast was excellent.
Owner was extremely helpful and friendly.
Room was a good size with a pleasant outlook.
Location was excellent – only minutes to walk to the centre.
The owner was lovely, was knowledgeable about the area.
The bed was very comfortable.
Kettle available to make a drink.
Able to park the car in the courtyard.
- Very helpful owners, lovely old building, very convenient for the town centre, meet our needs exactly
Top Guest Houses In Vadencourt-et-bohéries Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vadencourt-et-Bohéries Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!