4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego – Top Hotel Reviews
Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego:
Los Calafates B&B
One of our best sellers in Ushuaia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Calafates B&B offers accommodations in Ushuaia.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Exceedingly friendly hosts. Good breakfast which included fresh fruit.
- Hernan and the his family were great people to be around. I greatly appreciated all their help!
- Super nice host! The most helpful I’ve ever met! Highly recommended! People that are staying in a hotel are also very nice.
- Excellent facilities, very clean and comfortable. Very helpful and friendly owners.
Hernan and his Mom Ada were just awesome!
They greeted me upon arrival, my room was ready even though I checked in early. They both made me feel like family! Hernan answered all my million questions, made great suggestions for trips and even booked my tour for me. The breakfast was outstanding! The best I had in Argentina. Coffee, juice, toast , croissants AND eggs!!! I had an early departure the next morning and when I came to the breakfast room there was a table set with a lovely note. I felt sad to leave!!!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabaña Ushuaia offers accommodations in Ushuaia.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Padre Federico Torres
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Padre Federico Torres offers accommodations in Ushuaia.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from Padre Federico Torres.
- The lady at the hostel is very friendly and helpful giving you lots of tips on what to see and how to get there
- Loana was really nice and helpful. Although the place gets small when there are a lot of people in (kitchen and dinning are shared with a maximum of 12 people) it was always very clean and warm
- It was cheap and had a common area. The beds were comfortable. Location is okay.
- Very clean. Loana very attentive and nice. Kitchen well organised.
- Really friendly staff and nice customers too! Heating was great!
Ushuaia de las Nieves
One of our best sellers in Ushuaia! Ushuaia de las Nieves offers accommodations in Ushuaia.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from Ushuaia de las Nieves.
- Great location and the staff was so helpful, offering to call us taxis and showing us the map of the town. Thanks friends!
- Quiet neighbourhood, family run, son was a taxi driver
- Not much to say … we spent most of the time out as we didn’t feel like we were welcomed
- Owner is talkative and helpful. Wifi is ok and position is not bad (10 mins walking from main street and 25 mins from the harbour)
- Coziness of bed when listening to rain outside. Also super warm
Top Guest Houses In Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!