4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serradilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Serradilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serradilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serradilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serradilla Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serradilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serradilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Serradilla Extremadura:
Palacio Viejo de Las Corchuelas
The heated rooms feature wooden ceilings and include a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property offers a homemade breakfast and a restaurant with traditional local meals. Guests can enjoy a large shared garden and terrace. Free private parking is available.Set on the foothills of the Corchuelas Mountain Range, the guest house is 3.1 miles from the village Torrejón el Rubio. Cáceres is 35.4 miles away.
- Carmen’s attention to every detail makes this place far more special than a regular hotel. I wish all hotels were like this.
- excellent family run hotel with interesting history and location
- The house is beautifully restored with care for every detail, the hostess is friendly and an excellent cook (make sure to include the dinner option in your booking!) and the surroundings are stunning. We had a wonderful stay!
- We loved everything about the place. The peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking from the door. Carmen is lovely and the treatment every guest gets from her also sets the place apart. The indoor and outdoor areas are just stunning and the food we had was delicious. We were only there for a couple of nights, but a must if you are visiting the Monfrague National Park and you want something a bit special.
- The food was freshly cooked, the meat coming mostly from Carmens own Finca. She has her own sheep, chickens and pigs and made different, excellent dishes every day. Cured her own hams and made a variant of chorizo. The juice was from her own lemon and grapefruit trees. Staff very helpful and in lovely surroundings. As birders it was an excellent base.
The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic centre of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an en suite bathroom.
- Good overnight stop on way to Bilbao. Clean room and parking available. Good bar. Plasencia is a lovely town.
- NOT A GOOD BREAKFAST AS ADVERTISED. Only coffee and a croissant.
- The room had a marble tiled floor It was quiet, uncluttered and in good condition. Full size bath with strong shower. Breakfast was included and you could get a superb coffee in the bar.Good parking. Walking distance to Viaduct. Mercadona opposite.
The olives were fantastic. Unfortunately they were out of excessive stocks and therefore we were unable to buy any to take home.
The staff were all helpful and friendly.
- The staff are very friendly & do all they can to make your stay comfortable & pleasant. The bathroom had a large walk in shower which I prefer to an over the bath shower & the beds & pillows are very comfortable. All the areas in the hostel are kept clean & tidy & there is a lounge area with comfortable seating. They also have a nice restaurant, the food is good & the prices reasonable.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodation is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Very clean and in a great location. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Goyesco is a really friendly hostal in a great location in Pasencia (quiet street, close to Plaza Major).
- Small hotel situated in the Centre of Plasencia only a few minutes from the main square. Very clean and comfortable. The young couple who run it are very friendly and helpful.
- Super location right in the centre of town, and a light, spacious and comfortable room. Excellent price-quality ratio. The young couple who run the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. If you arrive by car and especially if you have luggage, I strongly recommend taking up the offer of cut-price parking at the Puerta de Talavera underground car park. Leave the car there before going to the Hotel – it’s only about 5 minutes’ walk. You can’t get near the hotel with a car!
Plasencia Cathedral is just 5 minutes’ walk away. While Marqués de Mirabel Palace is 4 minutes away. Parking can be found near the property, and a range of restaurants and cafés can be found very nearby.All of the rooms in the Muralla guest house have heating, and some have French doors with a small balcony.There is a comfortable lounge for all guests to use. Reception offers luggage storage.
- Friendly, welcoming owner, although didn’t speak English was very keen in trying to help. The location was excellent, the hotel clean, comfortable and cultural. The breakfast was cheap and cheerful. Highly recommend.
- Clean facilities and nice to have a little balcony
- Very central surrounded by history. Very late arrival due to mechanical problems but made welcome.
- The staff is extremely friendly, the beds are very comfortable and you couldn’t ask for a better location. Do not let the one star hostel deceive you, it is a very cozy and clean establishment. We have stayed here many nights and never had a bad experience.
- Actually I was very skeptical at first because it’s a hostal and I was trying to find somewhere else that accepts dogs before going there but I couldn’t find, so I just went there expecting the worst. I was surprised that it was really not bad at all. The location is more than perfect, the room is a bit small but the beds are comfy, we slept really well. We parked the car just in front of the door.
Top Guest Houses In Serradilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serradilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serradilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serradilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!