4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Saint-léger-sous-brienne Champagne – Ardenne:
Set in the Orient Forest Regional Natural Park, Le Breuil is located in Piney, a 25-minute drive from Troyes and a 30-minute drive from Nigloland attraction park. This pet-friendly accommodations offers free public parking at a location nearby.The guest house comes with a open plan kitchen and a living room fitted with a flat-screen TV. Guests will find a bedroom upstairs as well as a bathroom fitted with a shower and toilet. Beds are made upon arrival and towels and linen are provided. There is also a courtyard equipped with outdoor furniture and barbecue. Bike storage in a outbuilding is possible.Coffee, tea and sugar are are provided and a bakery can be found within 350 feet.Montier-en-Der is 25 mi away while Vatry International Airport is 41 mi from Le Breuil.
- Very quirky house with its own secluded garden Parking is behind a tall gate which closes off the property. Good facilities for cooking and bar & supermarket are both within easy walking distance.
- The place is difficult to find in the dark – I arrived late. Nevertheless the helpful owner came with the key, opened up and explained how everything worked. The tiny self-contained house off the alley leading from the square where one can park, is nice, modern very clean and has everything one needs : sitting area with TV on the ground floor and bedroom plus toilet, sink and shower up a spiral staircase. There was real ground coffee for the filter machine, teas, milk in the fridge and the baker round the corner supplied fresh croissants for a breakfast out in the sun. Perfect after a very quiet night on an excellent mattress. Much nicer than one of the chain hotels. It would also be a good place to spend a few days exploring the neighbourhood and Troyes
- Jaqueline and Didier went out of their way to help when our car broke down and we had to check in much later then expected. They also let us leave later to give us time to amend our travel arrangement. They were very friendly and kind which made a big difference because we were feeling quite stressed.
- Le cadre…. La déco… Et vous la tranquillité…
Malgré un temps moyen, nous avons apprécié notre séjour dans cette charmante maisonnette bien équipée.
Après une journée pluvieuse, une soirée cocooning devant le poêle était bien agréable.
Merci pour votre accueil chaleureux et le bouquet de muguet.
La Maison Des Officiers
Located in the horse stud farm of Montier-en-Der, this property offers uniquely decorated accommodations. Free private parking is available and guests are invited to relax on the terrace or enjoy a barbecue in the garden.All of the rooms are set in the former officer’s building. Offering views of the abbey or of the courtyard, each room features a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each also includes private bathroom with a hairdryer.At La Maison Des Officiers, a breakfast with pastries, cheese, cereals, fruits, juices and yogurt is served every morning. Guests can also prepare meals using the shared, equipped kitchen or relax in the communal lounge.Bicycle storage and a horse-drawn carriage ride are possible on site. The property is serviced by a elevator.Nigoland and Dolancourt entertainment park is located 22 mi from the property. The town of Giffaumont Champaubert is 7.5 mi away. The Der-Chantecoq Lake is located 17 mi from the property.
- Beautiful setting, clean and comfortable, welcoming and friendly staff.
The exterior is the stables for Napoleon’s cavalry, but inside the design is very modern and quite out of keeping with the lovely architecture. Having said that, it is comfortable with good bathrooms and a lovely, light breakfast room, even if the wallpaper is a bit dazzling for early morning. The floor creaks and the curtains do not shut, but the hosts have made an effort to create a modern interior in an old house.
We used it as a stop off the motorway, but in fact it is one hour from both the N5 and N4 (Troyes and Reims) in the midst of flat champagne country, not really convenient for a trip from Alps to Calais, but the town does boast one of the oldest, most important churches in the region.
Location. Spacious rooms. Comfortabele bathrooms with soap, shampoo, hairdrier provided.
Extra : the horses, of you are a horse lover
- Nice building, scerene and beautiful location. Friendly persononel.
- Beds were very comfy. Jackdaws outside of window rather noisy. Lovely location, pretty very clean town.
La Lavandiere Spa Jacuzzi
Set in Montmorency-Beaufort, La Lavandiere Spa Jacuzzi provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. For an extra charge, guests can use the onsite hot tub, sun terrace and spa lounge area. The holiday home is 11 mi from Port-Dienville lake and 22 mi from Forêt D’Orient lake.The provided holiday home is equipped with 1 bedroom, a living room, a kitchenette, a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Speaking English and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the 24-hour front desk. At the property, guests can purchase entry passes for Nigloland theme park, located a 30-minute drive away.The holiday home offers a barbecue. Guests at La Lavandiere Spa Jacuzzi can enjoy cycling and hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden. Bikes are available to borrow free of charge onsite.Der Lake is a 20-minute drive away. Saint-Dizier is 28 mi from the accommodations, while Montier-en-Der is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 35 mi from the property.
It was beautiful! Modern, clean, exactly as shown in pictures.
The hosts were lovely, friendly and attentive.
We chose this b&b knowing it was out of the way and quiet.
Owner David did a chef service for dinner, with us ringing him to let us know when we wanted each course. Great value at 20 euros per head too! Also wine list provided.
Would happily recommend to everyone!! We loved it!!
- We were met on arrival and shown round by the very friendly owners. It’s in a beautiful building and is possibly the cleanest place I’ve ever stayed. The food is amazing
- This little apartment in rural France is a gold nugget! The apartment is modern, very clean, very quiet and exceptionally comfortable! Our hosts were flexible with our check in time and a delicious breakfast served on the dot of the time we requested. It was requested, via email after I booked, that we either pay for our dog or that we remove up any dogs hairs – I find that completely acceptable as a dog owner and was happy to take the 5 minutes to hoover the apartment!
Pretty place with confortable bed and good shower. We had the table d’hote dinner which was very nice.
We had our two dogs with us and the owners who live in a separate property in the same grounds were happy to let them explore the grounds. That was a bonus after a long day in the car!
Very nice people.
Big and luxurious rooms.
- It was beautiful! Modern, clean, exactly as shown in pictures.
Les Clés d’Emeraude – Au Milieu de Nulle part
Set in a planted garden, this guest accommodations is just 0.9 mi from Der-Chantecoq Lake and 1.6 mi from Outines. It offers guest rooms surrounded by nature and woods.All the rooms at Au Milieu de Nulle Part include a bathroom and free Wi-Fi and they offer a garden view.Breakfast is served every morning and the hosts can prepare traditional dinners upon prior reservation.Many activities are available at Au Milieu de Nulle Part, such as fishing, bird watching and hiking with the donkeys. Vitry-le-François Train Station is 12 mi away.
The place is super charming and very kids and baby friendly.
Really Good breakfast and dinner
And the hosts have some good recommendations for activities in the area.
We liked the fact that the house was isolated and very spacious and comfortable.
- We had a very pleasant stay, nice and quit location and a very friendly and helpful host. The rooms are simple and practical.
- Une hotesse charmante et passionnee par la region qui raconte plein d’anecdotes interessantes.
- Hôtes très agréables, très bonne literie, très belle chambre, calme reposant des lieux en pleine nature.
De ligging is absoluut perfect: boswandeling van 40 min naar de westkant van Lac du Der.
Ontbijt is meer dan correct. Uitvoerig onthaal.
- The place is super charming and very kids and baby friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-léger-sous-brienne Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!