4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruffigné Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffigné Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Ruffigné Pays De La Loire:
Les Haies is located in Rougé and features free bikes. This 5-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. The property has BBQ facilities and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The guesthouse has a terrace. Guests at Les Haies will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rougé, like fishing.Rennes is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 25 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
les Bassins de Launay
Located in Châteaubriant, les Bassins de Launay provides free bikes, BBQ area and garden. Each room comes with a terrace.With a private bathroom, rooms at the guesthouse also provide guests with a garden view.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at les Bassins de Launay.Vitré is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Ancenis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 30 miles from les Bassins de Launay.
- It was very French just as I wanted. Very accommodating despite the language barrier. Peaceful and quaint. Would definitely visit again
Owners incredible friendly, helpful
Nothing was too much trouble in looking after, us
Even drove us to train station when we could get a tam I
Definitively stay again
- Fantastic stay with really friendly hosts in an interesting town. Loved the home grown produce. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Recommended.
- Had a very good night rest, nice people and good food!
- L’accueil simple avec un contact rapide autour d’un café, un bon déjeuner conviviale.
Chambre d’Hôtes – La Rigaudière
Offering free bikes, La Rigaudière is located in Le Theil-de-Bretagne. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. The private bathrooms are complete with hairdryers. You can enjoy a lake view from all the rooms.At La Rigaudière you will find barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and billiards. The property offers free parking and Nantes Atlantique Airport is 54 mi away.
- La literie excellente , une vue sur le lac incroyable , la maîtresse de maison agréable.
- Accueil très cordial, personne très arrangeante, vue magnifique depuis la salle à manger et la terrasse, calme parfait.
- la propreté . la climatisation. L ‘acceuil. Le petit déjeuner
- Accueil et prestation globale excellente avec un calme parfait
- Chambre vaste, confort satisfaisant, belle vue sur un petit lac, calme, petit-déjeuner en extérieur.
Featuring barbecue facilities, Le Pigeonnier is located in Pouancé. The property has a garden, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk and a TV. Le Pigeonnier has some units that have garden views, and the rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet. The rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Laval is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 27 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 34 miles away.
A lovely property , quite unusual in that there is access to a large dining area and kitchen with sink/dishwasher/basic cooking rings/microwave. French breakfast was included in my excellent room rate. The room was a little basic but
very comfortable. The towels were in the bathroom cupboard. Overlooks an attractive medieval village. Proprietor charming, friendly, caring.
- We had a small self-contained house on a site with the owners’ accommodation and some other gîtes. There was lots of space for the children to play as well as swings and a small swimming pool (indoor). As we were only there for one night we brought food with us but it was quite close to a smaller medieval town with a restaurant or two. The owner was very welcoming and helpful. There were a couple of friendly cats and a goat which entertained the children! Lovely place to stay – very quiet but not far from a town.
- The owner was very welcoming and even came to guide us to the property (GPS issues) great room with lovely views over Pouance.
- The value , location and breakfast would stay again
- I can’t say anything bad about the place, location is great,people friendly and helpful,the closest restaurant is to be avoided but other options in town.For me on a motorcycle it was perfect to get in the pool after 3 hours on the bike.would stay again, breakfast was bread and jam and coffee but ok.
- A lovely property , quite unusual in that there is access to a large dining area and kitchen with sink/dishwasher/basic cooking rings/microwave. French breakfast was included in my excellent room rate. The room was a little basic but
Top Guest Houses In Ruffigné Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!