4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rubian Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubian Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rubian Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubian Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubian Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rubian Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rubian Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Rubian Brittany:
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Nid d’Iroise
Le Nid d’Iroise has lodges and guest rooms. All the accommodations are eco-friendly and feature free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.The area offers many activities, such as horse riding, hiking and cycling. With free private parking, the property is 0.6 miles away from Lanildut Harbour, which gives direct transfer to Ouessant Island. Brest is 12.4 miles away.
- Bed was good location was quiet, brekkie was really excellent
- Location, beautiful gardens very friendly owner Dominique. Lovely and peaceful.
- L’accueil chaleureux de Dominique, gîte reposant, décor raffiné, c’est zen avec un magnifique jardin, le perroquet kiwi et les petits chats…Petit-déjeuner de qualité.
- Der Vermieter war sehr freundlich und kommunikativ. Der Garten war sehr schön und gepflegt
L’ensemble est de très bon goût, que ce soit les parties communes ou particulières.
Le responsable est très disponible sans être pour autant envahissant.
Auberge De Bel Air
The bed and breakfast offers free on-site parking, Wi-Fi access and is an ideal base for hiking trails.Water sports activities are also available in the local area and the Auberge De Bel Air offers a kayak rental service.The Bel Air is located 1.2 miles from Lanildut ferry port, which provides access to Ouessant and Molene islands.
- Beautiful garden right next to the water. The food was excellent.
- Beautiful garden in ideal location. Friendly hostess. Delicious meals.
- Every thing about this property was nice a real gem .the river view from bedroom was attractive as was the garden with goat -peacock-geese -chickens -on site good walking area . Great location.
- In a wonderful location, the Auberge is typically French but with lovely quirky extras. Within easy reach of lovely beaches and pleasant towns. The Auberge serves evening dinner and Sunday lunch and the food is exceptional (cooked by the proprietor on the spot). Wonderful views of the estuary (Aber Ildut) with chairs to relax and enjoy the ambience. In spite of a lack of bonhomie on the part of the proprietor (see above), we would certainly go back!
- I picked this property solely for the location, right along the coastal footpath. When I arrived (by foot), I knew I had lucked out! The property is beautiful and peaceful. It’s fairly secluded but they have a fantastic restaurant which I highly recommend, so there’s no need to go anywhere else once you arrive. The rooms was comfortable and full of character. Plenty of brochures, etc. about the surroundings. The owners are super friendly and helpful and even got up early to serve me an early breakfast. The coastal trail right at the property’s edge is beautiful and the nearby town of Lanildut is well worth exploring. I will definitely be back to Auberge De Bel Air!
La Maison De Sophie
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms here will provide you with a terrace and others also provide guests with garden views. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Brest is 13 miles from La Maison De Sophie. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is offered. Other facilities at Ty Mata include a spa centre and barbecue.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Brest is 15.5 miles from Ty Mata, while Crozon is 24.2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, windsurfing and diving. The nearest airport is Brest Bretagne Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rubian Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rubian Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rubian Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rubian Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!