4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roussy Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussy Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roussy Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussy Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussy Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roussy Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roussy Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Roussy Auvergne:
Aurillac meuble de tourisme
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet.Aurillac meuble de tourisme has a terrace.Aurillac Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau Ol Puech
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chateau Ol Puech.Conques is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- L’extérieur peut encore donner à hésiter, (tout n’est pas encore terminé), mais justement, il ne faut surtout pas hésiter. Des Hôtes charmants!
- L accueil très chaleureux de nos hôtes et leurs bons conseils.
- Accueil sympathique et super dîner. La chambre était très agréable et calme. La vue agréable me matin au réveil nous transporte hors de notre quotidien. Il y avait toutes les commodités pour notre petit enfant.
Magnifique manoir restauré depuis peu, avec un immense parc, en ville. Nous avions une grande chambre ronde avec des meubles anciens, (la literie, elle, était récente et très confortable)
L’accueil très convivial, le petit déjeuner copieux… que du bonheur !
J’ai beaucoup apprécié la bibliothèque dans la petite chambre attenante
- Un accueil très sympathique et chaleureux. Chambre très spacieuse très bien agencée et décoré. Literie excellente. Petit déjeuner copieux pris avec nos hôtes. Endroit très calme et reposant.
The rooms at Le Terrondou feature en suite facilities with a bath tub and a shower, and all have a balcony or terrace looking onto the park.Sitting in a 1-hectare park, Le Terrondou overlooks the Cère Valley and it has a children’s playground and a shaded terrace.Le Terrondou is located 11.8 miles from Le Lioran ski resort. The medieval centre of Vic-sur-Cère is 1,800 feet away and its train station is at 0.7 miles. Free private parking is provided on site.
- A lovely place on all counts but the best of all were our hosts who made us feel part of their family throughout our stay. Our evening drinks and a dinner with them were a true highlight we won’t forget.
- The building is an amazing place and the views from the heated swimming pool are wonderful. The bedroom was beautifully furnished and the bathroom was lovely and clean and so big. If you would like to step back in time to the 1930s, this is the place for you. The hoteliers were lovely people, who were very welcoming as nothing was too much trouble for them. They made our stay in Vic-sur-Cère very memorable indeed. When we had checked out, the hotelier found that we’d left something in the room. So he drove to the chateau we were visiting that day and returned it to us. This typified the excellent service throughout our stay. We have already recommended le Terrondou to friends who are coming back to the area soon.
- The real glory of Le Terrondou is not the house, although that is every bit as splendid as it looks in photographs, but the friendliness and warmth of Valerie and Bruno. We would have admired the house and its attractive grounds in any event, but their generosity transforms a beautiful building into a home.
- A very friendly family who made us very welcome. Bruno’s daily suggestions for where to visit were spot on. Fascinating 1930’s property.
- The house and the family were amazing, fantastic place and a welcoming couple. Wonderful pool and a delicious breakfast. We will definitely return if we are in the region.
Le Clos St Georges
With stone walls and exposed beams, the cottage at Le Clos St Georges has an equipped kitchen, a dining area and a seating area with an LCD TV and DVD player.Homemade jams and cakes are proposed for breakfast. Fresh dishes made with home-grown vegetables are served for lunch and dinner upon request and children’s menus are also available.Canoeing, horse riding and fishing are some of the activities that can be done in the surrounding area. A swimming pool and a tennis court are 1,650 feet away. Rodez Train Station is 36.7 miles away while Aurillac Airport is 18.6 miles away.
- Le Clos St Georges is a beautiful old house with a fantastic garden. The four-course dinner on our last evening with our lovely hosts Catherine and Philippe and the other guests was great fun (and good value for money – €22). The house is situated at the top of a steep hill, which meant that we had a magnificent view from our room.
- Excellent welcome and advice on area. Good breakfast and great conversation with home cooked dinners. Lovely renovated old building.
- We couldn’t have found a better place to stay than Le Clos St George. We had a spacious and comfortable room; the house is quiet and peaceful, with a pretty front courtyard and large back garden; and it’s just a short walk to the village. Breakfasts are generous and sociable, and guests can also sign up for Catherine’s beautifully cooked dinners, which in summer are taken outside in the evening light. For us it was a plus that (at least during our ten days stay) the other guests were all French, so the shared mealtimes gave us the chance to practise our French conversation. Above all, we found our hosts Catherine and Philippe wonderfully helpful and warm – they helped us make the most of our stay in an area rich in natural beauty and historic interest.
- Le partage ensemble du petit déjeuner avec un patron aux idées tres arrêté m a beaucoup dérange
- Le cadre “ancien” préservé des chambres revisitées avec goût et avec des équipements sanitaires modernes, les confitures maison du petit-déjeuner…
Top Guest Houses In Roussy Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roussy Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roussy Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roussy Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!