4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rolla Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Rolla Colorado is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rolla Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rolla Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rolla Colorado. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rolla Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rolla Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Rolla Colorado:
Big Groups 20 Min to DIA
Located in Brighton in the region of Colorado, 17 miles from Denver, Big Groups 20 Min to DIA features a barbecue and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is business center at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides car rental. Meridian is 28 miles from Big Groups 20 Min to DIA, and Aurora is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Holiday Chalet Victorian
The Holiday Chalet Victorian offers accommodations in Denver.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.Meridian is 14 miles from The Holiday Chalet Victorian, and Aurora is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The old Victorian style is very fascinating. If you are lucky you can get very nice room.
- Completely lived up to expectations of sleeping like a king for a night!! Decor of the room is amazing and spacious room with everything u need. Absolutely loved our stay!
- They say they are a B&B but they are not. They give you a coupon to go to a TERRIBLE restaurant filled with homeless people.
- Very quiet place to stay. We enjoyed the size of the rooms and the kitchen/fridge were an extra bonus. We loved the Victorian style. We would absolutely stay again.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Mile High House
Mile High House is located in Denver, just 14 miles from Meridian.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Aurora is 7 miles from Mile High House, and Boulder is 25 miles away. Denver International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lots of sight see and restaurants close by.
- The staff was amazing!!! Go EJ!! Our room was absolutely gorgeous and comfy. Everything you need is in the area.
- The staff was awesome and the facilities they provided were spectacular. They had open dining room and living room areas, and a recreational garage. They even offered homemade pancakes for breakfast!
This is a good hostel to meet other travelers, especially solo travelers.
The house is beautiful and spacious, and the neighborhood has character. I don’t know why people said it’s sketchy, it’s just fine.
- It was like revisiting college, living in an old house with a bunch of buddies, and not in a good way. The retrofitted early 19th century house was functionable but not comfortable. The shared bathroom had a broken lock, a toilet paper holder falling off the wall, etc. The room light switch didn’t work and it was supplimentally heated with a WalMart version space heater. There were shards of broken glass under the plastic nightstand. The bed was a foam mattress that was lumpy. The place had too much character for the price. Better to stay at a low end motel chain.
Bright and large house in Denver
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bright and large house in Denver offers accommodations in Aurora, just 7 miles from Denver. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Meridian is 10 miles from Bright and large house in Denver, and Boulder is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 16 miles from Bright and large house in Denver.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rolla Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rolla Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rolla Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rolla Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!