4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rivas Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivas Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rivas Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rivas Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rivas Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Rivas Rhône-alps:
La Grange Aux Hirondelles
The traditionally decorated rooms all have a desk, wardrobe and free Wi-Fi access. A view of the Forez plains or the Forez mountains is offered, and the bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Evening meals consisting of regional specialites can be prepared by the hosts. Packed lunches are available on request, and there are bars and restaurants 3.1 miles away.Saint-Etienne Golf Club is a 35-minute drive from the property and other popular activities include hiking and mountain biking. Private parking is free on site.
- The lady was extremely kind and we appreciated very much the property of the room and the accuracy of all its details. The breakfast was very rich and its quality was the highest, with homemade jams and local products. Extremely quiet location to stop during a long travel.
- Great stay over. The location is perfect, a renovated farm house with a great view. Warm welcome by the host, nice fire burning in the chimney. Table d’hôte cooked by the host was delicious. Amazing breakfast with more than 8 homemade marmalade.
- A warm welcome with a homemade lemonade. A sweet room with a good bed and shower. The breakfast was perfect!
A vert nice rural place to stay ,clean and very tidy.
Breakfast super Christinina very kind and attentive.
- Très bon accueil, cadre idyllique, petit déjeuner au Top
Le Mas de la Talaudière
The double room features a seating area, a TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers. Extras include bed linen.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Homemade evening meals can be provided for an extra charge.At Le Mas de la Talaudière you will find a garden and a terrace.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 40.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- An excellent private house providing very good accommodation and food
- Very nice room, great shower, super good breakfast!
- Very friendly hosts, nice dinner in the evening prepared by the owners.
We dont eggs in france in the morning
- We appreciated the attention to detail as well as the warm welcome, the home prepared food, artistic presentation and quiet location. The swimming pool was perfect.
Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Fouettara features some units with garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. Guests can also request a meal tray at an extra cost and upon prior reservation. Pizzas can also be ordered delivered on site.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including horse riding and hiking.Saint-Étienne is 6.8 miles from Fouettara, while Le Puy en Velay is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
- Great location on the outskirts of Firminy, a short (downhill) walk to the Corbusier world heritage sites (which is why we visited Firminy). Freddie, the proprietor, was welcoming (our lack of French notwithstanding!) and beer and wine available at a very reasonable price. Lovely countryside views, well equipped kitchen for self catering if required and a big comfy bed. Also a great menagerie of animals including a three legged goat!
- Exceptionnal view from the jacuzzi and swimming pool, very quiet and private place, breakfast was royal. Clean accomodation in ancient mansion. Big Garden with acces to private natural valley and wood.
- L’environnement au calme et la piscine. Il faut aimer les animaux (le coq chante à 4H30), mais nous sommes habitués
- Comfort, hygiëne, compleetheid van keuken en badkamer. De tuin met zwembad en de dieren.
- Accueil sympa, bonne literie, petit déjeuner parfait
The guesthouse has certain accommodations with garden views, and all rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lyon is 30 miles from Chambres d’hÃ´tes Pascale Gardon, while Saint-Étienne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- only spent one night here very comfortable room,and the shower was nice and hot the breakfast was very good.
- Otherwise a nice clean location, with a beautiful garden and shared kitchen. A great stay for a bike trip in the upper Loire valley.
- Établissement spacieux. Accueil chaleureux .grand merci au personnel gentil et souriant.
- Accueil, chambre, propreté, calme, emplacement, petit déjeuner simple mais bon avec confitures maison, parking gratuit
- Je n’ai pas pris de petits déjeuners, je suis partie tôt
Top Guest Houses In Rivas Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rivas Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!